One of the reasons why I started this blog is because I wanted to create something I could look back on. Something that could remind me of events that happened and of feelings that I felt. I used to do this with so much passion. But for the past few months, I felt like the passion just died. I sometimes feel the urge to weave words together, I sit in front of my PC but I just can't seem to string my thoughts together enough to put them in print. I guess I've lost that blogging feeling. (Oooh that blogging feeeeeling...) Nyaha.
Project 365 is a one-photo-a-day kind of blogging that will run for a year, hence the name. Will be working on this project with Derick and Meds. Since we started kinda late, we won't be doing a full 365. Instead we'll be doing it for 297 days starting tomorrow until December 31. So yeah, ours is Project 297. Hehe.
It's a painful cliché but pictures do paint a thousand words. So for the next 297 days, I'll try to capture tidbits of my life thru a lens. Hope my laziness won't kick in and kill this project. Haha. ^_^
thank God you're back into blogging! hahaha... i really miss reading your posts... good times! ;) cge gudlak! hihihi
ReplyDeleteSana magtuloy-tuloy na ulit yung blog mo ^_^
ReplyDelete-@ntonymous
@Chelle & @ntonymous:
ReplyDeleteMejo sinisipag at excited pa ako sa bagong project kaya ganito..
Sana nga mag2loy2loy.. Ahihi. ;))
Thanks thanks! ^_^
go go go! pipilitin ka namen pag tinatamad ka. haha :P
ReplyDelete-rosyel