Sunday, March 21, 2010

[Project 297] Week 2

03.15.10
Day 6: Blue And Yellow


No, this is not an attempt to promote the candidacy of Senators Noynoy Aquino and Mar Roxas. Hehe. After a coupla adjustments, I finally got my gown for the wedding. And it finally fits me well! Di na mashado nagpupumiglas mga fats ko. Nyaha.

03.16.10
Day 7: Oh My Gulay!


Meds and I will be eating healthy starting this week. More greens, less meat and no rice. We already tried doing this with Weng before but we only lasted two days. Hope we could stick with this diet much longer this time. AJA!

03.17.10
Day 8: Run Kringle Run


Squeezed in an hour jog with Franz before heading home. Gotta lose these lovely lumps of excess baggage! Wahaha.

03.18.10
Day 9: Diet Another Day


Thanks Joey! Goodluck on your new work! And don't forget to wear your shades! ;)

03.19.10
Day 10: The Dentist Is In


Had my braces adjusted and I could feel the pressure on my lower teeth. Hope the pain will be gone tomorrow. Or I won't be able to enjoy the food! Huhu. T_T

03.20.10
Day 11: My Bestfriend's Wedding


It was a beautiful celebration adorned with flowers and wedding day smiles. I smiled at how lovely Roxie looked as she walked down the aisle. Got teary-eyed when I saw her and her parents cry. I was actually torn between smiling and crying. So I did both at the same time.
:') <-- Ayan. That's how I looked. Hehe.

It also became a reunion of sorts for me. I was really glad to see Abby and Noemi again after how many years. Too bad I wasn't able to sit down and talk to them that much. We'll just have dinner when Onai gets back from Singapore. A lot of catching up to do!

To Roxie and Chris, I wish you all the best and all the happiness that you both deserve! Here's to love and a happily ever after! Congratulations! ^_^

More pictures here!

03.21.10
Day 12: Sweets For My Sweet Tooth


It's been three months since Franz returned from Sweden but I still have a box of Merci and a large pack of M&M's in our fridge. Well, now that the wedding is over... =P~

10 comments:

  1. @oh my gulay - goodluck paano natin matutuloy to eh night sh-t ako?...

    @my bestfriend's wedding - nice...naiimagine kitang umiiyak na nakangiti pa din, haha peace!! \/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Next week n lng ulit, kpg normal shift kna.. Ako "try" ko pa din kumain ng mga dahon dahon.. Hehe.

    Parang abnoy lng noh? Kc naman nakakahawa ang pag-iyak nila.. Tas mei background music p ng "Ikaw".. Syet! :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sabe ni mam michel todo daw iyak mu ah. hehehe. :p~ Hmm.. Hindi ko alam na umiyak ka.. Binuko ka lang niya. Nyaha. Anyway, tenkyu ah! >:D<

    enge ako merci... ahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Di naman todo.. slight lang.. Wehehe. Ikaw kc e! Nakakahawa kau umiyak! To be continued pa kamo nung reception dahil naman kei Jolo. Hehe. Congrats Mrs.Adoremos! Ayihee! *hugz*

    Merci? Sure! Kpg nagkita tau ulit.. Hehe. :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Madae nga rin daw umiyak dahil sa kanya. Hehe.

    Naku. Aba. Makikipagkita talaga ako sa iyo. Hindi ka kasi nagkapagsign sa guestbook!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nyah. Bkt nde ako nakapag-sign jan?! Kelan b naganap yan? Pati c Franz nde?

    Wala na palang Merci. Waha. =P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anong meron sa oh my gulay?! Nyahhaha! Oh my gulay nga! Galing ng week 2! Eyelabit! Can't wait to see more. Yung kay midiyatriks naman checkout ko tomorrow! I'm so happy to be doing this project with both of you! C'mon! Sya, tulog na ko. Di nga pala ako night sh*t. Heehee

    ReplyDelete
  8. Waha. Di ko naman iyon sinasadyaaa.. :))

    Yeah! Ang saya ng project natin! Sana ganito na lng din project natin d2 sa ofc.. Nyaha. Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Run Kringle Run
    - Parang horror naman yung color nung picture. Hehehe.. :P

    @ The Dentist Is In
    - Post mo yung picture na nakasalang ka:P Hehe.. v^_^

    @ My Bestfriend's Wedding
    - Grabe mahal ng parking! Hehehe... Ganda ng wedding. Sobrang emotional. Na-teary-eyed din ako. T_T

    -@ntonymous

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Run Kringle Run
    - Anung horror jan?! Astig nga e. Wehe. Di kc ako nasatisfy sa color kaya b+w na lang. Hehe.

    @ The Dentist Is In
    - Hmm.. wala na e.. dinelete ko na! >:P

    @ My Bestfriend's Wedding
    - Hehe. Lakas ng loob natin dun mag-park.. Pulubi 2loy. Hehe. Ayihee. Ang cheesy.. ;))

    ReplyDelete