At around 8:30pm, Lifehouse finally rocked the stage! Sooooo love most of the songs that they sang! Woohoo!!!
"I'm losing myself just to find a place in your mind, in your mind... Changing myself just to stand alone in your eyes, in your eyes... Pull me in, take me out, make me over!!!"
"When the world keeps spinning around... My world's upside down and I wouldn't change a thing!!!"
"I'm falling even more in love with you... Letting go of all I've held onto... I'm standing here until you make me move... I'm hanging by a moment here with you!!!"
"After all this time... I never thought we'd be here, never thought we'd be here... When my love for you was blind!!!"
"Coz it's you and me and all of the people with nothing to do, nothing to lose... And it's you and me and all other people and I dunno why, I can't keep my eyes off of you!!!"
"I'm feeling alive all over again... As deep as the sky under my skin... Like being in love, she says for the first time!!!"
"I'm falling apart... I'm barely breathing with a broken heart that's still beating... In the pain, there is healing... In your name, I find meaning... So I'm holding on!!!"
So sad they didn't sing "Sick Cycle Carousel" and "Breathing". :(
Nweiz, I received a text message from Kathy saying that they are already at the Patron section courtesy of her cousin. Wah, inggit! Huhu. Roxie and I were silently wishing that she would invite us to join them there. Too bad she only got 3 tickets. So the other ticket went to Jjaye. Huhu. Oh well. We may be seated at the Upperbox A section but we still had a pretty good view of the band naman. And good thing the couple in front of us were seated the whole time so we didn't have to be on our feet just to get a good view of Jason Wade. Ahihi.
After the concert, we met up with Kathy, Nerwin, and Jjaye. We wanted to invite them for a cup of ice cream at DQ but the place was packed! They eventually headed home while Chris, Roxie and I headed to Starbucks for a cup of coffee and a teaspoon of kwento. Hehe.
Sana nakasama din ako dun...
ReplyDeleteHuhu... Sayang...
Kelan kaya sila ulit magkakaron ng concert dito??
Sana nakapagpa-picture kau sa kanila at autograph... Hehe...
Crush ko si Jason Wade... Charing! :P
-@ntonymous
Ngek. Parang di mo naman gusto e. Hehe. Hmm, malamang matagal pa ung next kung meron man.
ReplyDeleteHuwat?! Pati ba naman kei Jason karibal din kita?!?! Kras ko, kras mo din. Anubayan! Wahaha. :p
may picture ako of jason wade na malapit taken from the concert. hihi... pakita sa yo :D
ReplyDeleteGusto ko nga yun eh... Hehe...
ReplyDeleteGusto ko yung "Breathing", "Hanging by a moment" at "Sick Cycle Carousel". Baka matanda na tau nun pg nagkaron ulit... Hehehe... :p
Kras?? Joke lang yun!!! Hehe... ~_^
-@ntonymous
RAK ON!
ReplyDelete@rosyel: Nagpunta ka? Patingin! Sila Kathy din ang lalapit ng kuha.. Ung smen ni Roxie todo zoom na, malau pa rin.. Nyaha. Inggit. :(
ReplyDelete@antonymous: Ung "Everything" pa! Waah. Ngek. Gus2 naman pala e, bkt di sumama? Pati PATD ayaw. Hmp. Hehe. :P
@anonymous: \m/(o_0)\m/
Hehehe... Penge naman nyang picture... Jke! :p
ReplyDeleteGusto ko nga sumama eh... Kaso... Kaso... Hmmm... Di ba? Hehehe...
Alanganin kaya yung PATD... Hehe... ^_^
-@ntonymous