We took a bus to Guadalupe. From there, we hailed a cab to take us to Powerplant mall. When we reached the mall, we went straight to Team Manila. I was happy to see all these cute and colorful cameras on display. The Holga, ActionSampler, Pop9, and of course the camera that I came for, the Fisheye 2! Hehe. After shelling out a total of Php3850 for this lovely toy, we went to Kodak for my first roll of film. Actually, I'm still not familiar with the types and speeds of film and which to use under certain lighting conditions. To begin with, I bought the Kodak Gold 100 ISO. Hope my first roll wouldn't go into waste. Hehe.
Tuesday, July 29, 2008
Battery Not Included
Though I was feeling a bit under the weather, Franz and I still went to Rockwell for some Lomo loving. Hehe. I already had my mind set for this buy so delaying it for another day wasn't a welcome thought.
We took a bus to Guadalupe. From there, we hailed a cab to take us to Powerplant mall. When we reached the mall, we went straight to Team Manila. I was happy to see all these cute and colorful cameras on display. The Holga, ActionSampler, Pop9, and of course the camera that I came for, the Fisheye 2! Hehe. After shelling out a total of Php3850 for this lovely toy, we went to Kodak for my first roll of film. Actually, I'm still not familiar with the types and speeds of film and which to use under certain lighting conditions. To begin with, I bought the Kodak Gold 100 ISO. Hope my first roll wouldn't go into waste. Hehe.
We took a bus to Guadalupe. From there, we hailed a cab to take us to Powerplant mall. When we reached the mall, we went straight to Team Manila. I was happy to see all these cute and colorful cameras on display. The Holga, ActionSampler, Pop9, and of course the camera that I came for, the Fisheye 2! Hehe. After shelling out a total of Php3850 for this lovely toy, we went to Kodak for my first roll of film. Actually, I'm still not familiar with the types and speeds of film and which to use under certain lighting conditions. To begin with, I bought the Kodak Gold 100 ISO. Hope my first roll wouldn't go into waste. Hehe.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ang cute nung fisheye noh??
ReplyDeleteMas magiging cute pag nilagyan natin ng color splash... Hehe ^_^
-@ntonymous
Naicp ko nga sana ung black na fisheye na lng binili ko. Wala kcng white na colorsplash flash. Nweiz, tagtipid muna. Effective naman ang cellophane e. Haha.
ReplyDeleteAy uu nga... Pinturahan na lang natin... Hehehe... Meron naman bibili nung colorsplash eh... ^_^
ReplyDelete-@ntonymous
Aysus! Hehe.
ReplyDelete