Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Thirst Day

I'm as tired as a horse that ran around the world in 80 days!

Had my panel interview at Tsukiden this morning. I was scheduled at 10:15 and I arrived just a minute earlier. There were some VIP guests so I wasn't interviewed immediately. Which is actually a good thing coz they gave me about an hour to cool down. Ehe.

The interview went fairly well, I guess. Save for the technical questions that caught me off guard. Very simple questions that I should've known the answers to. Grr. My memory has failed me once again. Bleh.

After the interview, I met this guy named Zaldy. He told me how nice it is to work at Tsukiden, the structure of the company, his trips to Japan, etc. I think he's been with the company for 5(?!) years now. After we ate our lunch, I stayed at Powerbooks to kill some time. They were on sale again! Saw a copy of The Sandman Vol. 2 : The Doll's House by Neil Gaiman for 99 pesos! I was about to pay for it when I noticed that some of the pages were torn. Nyeh.

I then headed to Makati for my exam at Accenture. I'm not that familiar with Legazpi Village so I asked my dad for directions. When I got off at Paseo de Roxas, I met this girl named Nenita (or Teresita). She's from Leyte (or Cavite). Hehe! Basta some place far from Manila! She, too, was headed to Libran House and had no idea where it was. "At least if we get lost, we get lost together!" Ehe.

After asking around and walking a couple of blocks, we finally reached the building. We arrived 30 minutes before the scheduled exam. I filled-out an application form and had some small talk with Nenita/Teresita about her current employer.

Nweiz, the exam ran for 2.5 hours. There was a glitch with the system so we took a pen-and-paper exam instead of a computer-based exam. I really dunno how I faired though and I'd rather not get my hopes up.

When I got out of the building, 'twas already dark and a light drizzle was falling. I wasn't able to bring my umbrella with me so I guess... ACHOO! *sniff* There. I have sniffles again. Ugh.

Oh well. My name's written all over my bed now. Goodnight!

4 comments:

  1. c zaldy? trainor un.
    sobrang matalino.
    pra nga xang c abisado
    kung umasta e. ahehe.

    pro ayoko sa kanya. =\
    he expects TOO MUCH from us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. mahal kita! alam mo b un? sana ay maiparamdam ko sau ang aking tunay na saloobin sa iyo. Sana'y maunawaan mo. Ikaw lng ang laman ng aking puso. Bida sa aking panaginip. inspirasyon sa aking buhay. ingatan mo ang iyong sarili, sinta ko.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nako si boss zaldy? manager na un!
    oo matalino sya.. pero.. ayoko ko din sa kanya geh, gold medalist ka? galingan mo kasi mataas expectation nun. Welcome sa TSPI hehe ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  4. @anonymous(roxie kb?) and @hapon(ardee? tma b?): kinabahan naman ako don.. >_<

    @anonymous: don't u think ur too early for valentines? :)

    ReplyDelete