Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Welcome To The Jungle

After a month of bumming around and taking a much needed rest, I moved my bakasyonista butt off and started looking for a job.

I took an exam at Antico Manila this morning. I wasn't expecting anything, really, coz I left a couple of questions blank (blame it on the hexadecimals!) and I wasn't able to finish the problem solving part. Actually, I really had a hard time with that part of the exam.

*Q: If you bought 5 apples, 3 oranges, and 8 bananas for $5.99, and then bought 3 apples, 4 oranges, and 2 bananas for $3.99, how much does 1 apple, 1 orange, and 1 banana cost?

A: Uhm, I dunno. And frankly, I don't care.

Hehe! Of course that wasn't the answer I wrote. I just left some of those items blank. Well, not exactly blank blank. Just blank with nothing useful on it. I just copied the given and wrote an equation that led to nothing. Nyaha.

Mom: "Kamusta exam?"
Me: "Ok lang."
Mom: "Anong 'ok lang'?"
Me: "Di ko alam e..."
Mom: "Tumawag dito, pumasa ka na daw."
Me: "Di nga?!"
Mom: "Oo nga."
Me: "Weh??"
Mom: "Ayaw maniwala..."


As Ralph Wiggum would say, "That's unpossible!" Ehe, so I truly passed the exam. Ms. Lara scheduled me for an interview tomorrow at 10am. But I also have an exam with Tsukiden at 8:30am so I asked her if it's possible to reset it on Thursday. And Thursday it is.

*not the actual question

No comments:

Post a Comment