Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Turning Point

I just did something I thought I wouldn't do. A lot of people I know are getting into it so I thought I'll give it a try. Just a try. Nothing more.

It started out of curiosity. I stepped into this dark room not knowing what to expect. It would be my first experience and I wanted it to be special, extra special. We took it nice and slow but I had no plans of going all the way. Eventually, things started to get a little out of control. My heart started to thump and my hands got cold and sweaty. I thought I was strong enough to resist it. I thought my ideals would keep me grounded. I thought... But I fell for all his sweet words and golden promises!

I just accepted the job offer at Tsukiden as Design Engineer Trainee.

Why?! What were you thinking?! *snicker*

Well, my friends made me realize that I'll be stupid to let this opportunity pass and that it wouldn't hurt if I give it a shot. However, it doesn't follow that I am placing my dreams at the backseat. I just wanna be crystal on that. Everything I said in my previous posts still holds true. I believe that this opportunity will play an important role in preparing me to become what I really want to be. And for now, I'll keep it at that.

So there. My training will start on February 16. That's two weeks from now. Meaning, I only have two weeks left to enjoy my life as a bum! Yikes.

~o0o~

Bought my first ever Neil Gaiman book - Neverwhere. ^_^

1 comment:

  1. hmm..
    no comment..

    anjan na c blessie db?

    cna yel at aucie dn ba tsukiden na?

    ReplyDelete