Monday, August 01, 2005

Popcorns, Please?

Supposedly, I was to accompany Yel at NBS-Cubao and buy the Kurt Cobain Journals but we called it off since he had to run some errands first and 'twas raining buckets already. So, I watched D' Anothers with my mom and my brother instead.

Well, the movie was entertaining. It wasn't side-splitting but Vhong Navarro's comical antics and the Feng Shui spoofs gave me quite a few laughs. I just think they overdid the fight scene between Vhong and Jhong. And what's with the lengthy dance showdown?! And the "may inuwi si nanay sa bahay" dance remix?!

Nweiz, there was this group of teenagers seated behind us and they were spewing snide remarks about the movie. I don't mind hearing a few but it's irritating when people do it incessantly. I really wanted to throw some popcorns at them! Too bad I don't have any popcorns. Sayang naman kung yung Wiggles ang ibabato ko.

No comments:

Post a Comment