Friday, August 05, 2005

Go Bloggy, It's Your Birthday!

...we gonna party like it's your birthday!

Yippee! My blog is officially one year old! I now have a year where I could look back at my experiences, some of which caused me to shed a tear or two, and some caused me to have hysterics. A year of my adventures and misadventures with friends. A year of my sporadic ranting and rambling about things. All that and more, in black and white.

Today, I took time and dug deep into my archives to find the laughters, the tears, the valor, the fears, the strengths, the weaknesses, and everything else stuck in between. I saw how I've gone rough around the edges, how I've carried on, and how I've grown into who I am now.

In retrospect, with the help of my blog, I've learned more about myself. I realized that I remember a lotta things in detail. I realized that there is a "Slim Shady" in me and it finds its way out through my entries. I realized that I'm such a coward, that I tend to blur my vision on what's in front of me no matter how obvious it is. Lastly, I realized that I, well, uhm... realize a lot. ^_^

Oh well. Happy Birthday, Blog!

...we gonna sip Bacardi like it's your birthday!

1 comment:

  1. Hey,
    Happy birthday blog! Or bloggy, or whatever your name is. Read so many things from you. Heh. Keep posting.

    Kring,
    WASSAP! Tagal mo mag-post! Got so many things to tell you. Well, you take care ha.

    ReplyDelete