Friday, February 18, 2005

Return Of The Burglar Kings

This happened about a week ago. And just last night, those assholes pulled off their second attack. Damnit. I knew the locks won't suffice. They took almost everything. The TV, the sculptures, the gadgets... Argh! The thought that they had all the time and the freedom to ransack the house angers me. My uncle even found an empty bottle of Coke and empty bags of Nova. Talk about having a break.

According to Tita Virgie, the woman living next door heard strange noises during the wee hours of the morning but didn't lift a finger. What's up with that?! We're not expecting her to face the burglars head on. I mean, she could've at least called the cops.

The devil inside me wants to cut their fingers off with a rusty blade, pull their eyes out of their sockets with my thumb and beat them to an unrecognizable pulp. But because the good in me still reigns, all I want is to see them behind bars. And let the inmates do the beating... and the cutting.

As of now, we have no plans to break the news to Lola Soly. At least not today coz tomorrow is Lolo's birthday. When exactly, we still don't know.

God, if there is indeed a reason for everything, please help me see it.

"Somewhere in this darkness
There's a light that I can't find
Maybe it's too far away
Or maybe I'm just blind"
--- When I'm Gone, 3 Doors Down

No comments:

Post a Comment