Monday, February 14, 2005

Recluse Vampire


RECLUSE VAMPIRE. I am here to survive, to live day to day. I create pain to release pain and live in a tormented world of my own making, though I never wished it upon myself. One day, it will all end, and I can at last relinquish the pain and the hiding and all of the sorrow. But I try to go on. And so far, that seems to be the meaning in my life. To continue until I can no longer...

I thirst for love,
just as a vampire would thirst for blood.
I hide under a mask,
just as a vampire would hide behind the curtains
to protect itself from impending pain.
Recluse is a vampire who abhors his fate,
but is left with not a single choice.
So you say I'm a recluse vampire?
I guess you're right.
Kill the vampire!
Pierce him straight through his heart!
Wanna kill me?
Do the same.

Kainis. Not a single rhyme. I did my best, though. Nweiz, to those who had a BLAST this Valentine's day, figuratively and literally speaking, may God bless your hearts.

No comments:

Post a Comment