Thursday, February 10, 2005

I Would If I Could

Last night, my dad accompanied my lola and my uncle to their house. Not that they're moving out from our humble abode. My lola just wanted to water the plants and get more clothes for my uncle. When they got there, the front door was open and the rest of the house was in complete chaos. Spelled out in bold letters, that is. Apparently, a thief broke in and took my uncle's DVD player and my lola's jewelries. They still dunno what other things were taken, though. But knowing their house, it must've been a pretty good catch to those burglars with my uncle's collection of expensive ornaments and gadgets. Well, good thing my lola took things lightly. They're going back later to install more locks. If I were as clever as Kevin, I could help them set up a trap like a bucket full of muriatic acid or something like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment