Day 346: Jah Is Love
A floor shot of SM Megamall's parking area. Is this the color of Christmas or the color of Reggae and Rasta Love? This is my message to you-ou-ou...
"Don't worry about a thing
Coz every little thing's gonna be alright."
--- Three Little Birds, Bob Marley
12.13.11
Day 347: Eat (Repeat 4x)
Joined Derick, Grace and Ryan in their project milestone dinner at Circles. I'm not part of their team but I wholeheartedly, or should I say whole-appetitely, sat down and enjoyed the buffet table as proxy for Cands. Hehe. First round was a plateful of meat. Indulged my sweet tooth with cakes for round two. Had shrimp and mussels sautéed with butter and garlic for my third round. I then ended my eating binge with another round of desserts! =P~
Huh? Sinong matakaw?!
12.14.11
Day 348: One Way
There's only one way to live: His way.
12.15.11
Day 349: The Pink Frog
I have always loved designing stuff. From logos, invites, banners, posters, even jackets for family and friends. Now, my dad asked me to design my mom's food booth. After a couple of drafts, color adjustments and whathaveyous, they were finally satisfied. Hehe.
As I'm typing this entry, I could hear Kuya Chris' saw and hammer working the wooden slabs at our garage. Can't wait to see how the actual booth would look like! Hihi.
Catch The Pink Frog here!
12.16.11
Day 350: Fastfood St.

The Graceland Plaza along Lamuan has finally opened its doors to the public. We are now a five-minute walk away from a Robinsons Supermarket, Chic-Boy and Jollibee!!! That's a good thing, right? Haha.
12.17.11
Day 351: Domo Clones

Went to Greenhills for some last minute Christmas shopping. The tiangge area was literally jam-packed with shoppers so we just limited our gift-hunting at Virra Mall and Shoppesville, which were a lot less crowded.
Here's an army of Domo-kun that Franz bought for his officemates. RAWR! Haha.
12.18.11
Day 352: /|b

For last year's Kris Kringle, I requested for a gift certificate from National Bookstore. Spent Php500 on a bunch of Twisted books by Jessica Zafra many many moons ago. The other Php500, I kept in my wallet waiting for the next title that would tickle my fancy. I almost forgot about it until I decided to declutter my wallet. The GC was dated December 4, 2010 with a year's validity. Waaah.
Started browsing some marked-down books at the /|Bestsellers branch in Podium with no intention of buying anything. Then I saw one interesting title, and another, and another. Next thing I knew, I was holding a pile of books in my arms. Asked the cashier if they accept NBS gift certificates and she said yes. Asked if I could use it for the marked-down books displayed outside the store and she said yes. Then I showed her my GC, asked if it's still valid, and she said YES! Weee! Hehe.
Brought home the following titles: The Loser's Guide to Life and Love by A.E. Cannon, The Bible's Promises for Life, Cirque du Freak: The Vampire's Assistant by Darren Shan, Jennifer's Body by Diablo Cody and The Best of Chico and Delamar's The Morning Rush Top 10! All for just Php550!
Catch The Pink Frog here!
12.16.11
Day 350: Fastfood St.
The Graceland Plaza along Lamuan has finally opened its doors to the public. We are now a five-minute walk away from a Robinsons Supermarket, Chic-Boy and Jollibee!!! That's a good thing, right? Haha.
12.17.11
Day 351: Domo Clones
Went to Greenhills for some last minute Christmas shopping. The tiangge area was literally jam-packed with shoppers so we just limited our gift-hunting at Virra Mall and Shoppesville, which were a lot less crowded.
Here's an army of Domo-kun that Franz bought for his officemates. RAWR! Haha.
12.18.11
Day 352: /|b
For last year's Kris Kringle, I requested for a gift certificate from National Bookstore. Spent Php500 on a bunch of Twisted books by Jessica Zafra many many moons ago. The other Php500, I kept in my wallet waiting for the next title that would tickle my fancy. I almost forgot about it until I decided to declutter my wallet. The GC was dated December 4, 2010 with a year's validity. Waaah.
Started browsing some marked-down books at the /|Bestsellers branch in Podium with no intention of buying anything. Then I saw one interesting title, and another, and another. Next thing I knew, I was holding a pile of books in my arms. Asked the cashier if they accept NBS gift certificates and she said yes. Asked if I could use it for the marked-down books displayed outside the store and she said yes. Then I showed her my GC, asked if it's still valid, and she said YES! Weee! Hehe.
Brought home the following titles: The Loser's Guide to Life and Love by A.E. Cannon, The Bible's Promises for Life, Cirque du Freak: The Vampire's Assistant by Darren Shan, Jennifer's Body by Diablo Cody and The Best of Chico and Delamar's The Morning Rush Top 10! All for just Php550!
No comments:
Post a Comment