Day 332: Christmas Feel
More decorations were put up in the office. It is starting to feel more and more like Christmas!
11.29.11
Day 333: Chocolate? What Chocolate?
Enrik just got back from Japan. Last time I talked to him, he couldn't find any Pinky Street dolls in Akihabara. So I was really
11.30.11
Day 334: Dump It Like It's Hawt
Nasa gate pa lang ako, naririnig ko na ang boses nila Papa at Tito Arnel. Parehong nagngingitngit sa galit. Parang gusto ko na ngang tumakbo pabalik sa opisina. Kundi lang ako antok na antok.
Saan ba nagsimula ang lahat? May basura si Tito na nakalagay sa bakuran. Si Papa ang naglalabas ng basura tuwing Miyerkules para kolektahin ng basurero. Ilang linggo ang lumipas na hindi nilalabas ni Papa yung basura ni Tito. Ang katwiran niya, madalas na syang pinupuna nito kapag nagagalaw ang gamit niya. Kaya yung basura niya, sya na din ang magtapon. Ang katwiran ni Tito, tutal naglalabas na din naman sya ng basura, bakit hindi pa isabay yung kanya? Ang ending, si Mama ang naglabas ng basura ni Tito. Nung napansin ni Tito na wala na yung basura niya at nung nalaman niya na si Mama ang naglabas, inaway na niya si Papa. At dun na nagsimula ang sigawan at ungkatan ng nakaraan.
Me: "Tama na yan! Para basura lang.. Matutulog na ako, wag na kayong maingay!"
Haha. Syempre, hindi sila natinag doon. Natigil na lang ang gyera kasi kailangan nang pumasok ni Tito sa opisina. Late na daw sya. Hay salamat, makakatulog na rin ng mahimbing.
Pagkagising ko, tinanong ko kaagad si Mico kung nakauwi na si Papa o si Tito. Sabi niya, si Tito na lang ang wala. Naisip ko kasi malamang itututloy nila yung naudlot nilang pag-aaway nung umaga. Pagdating ni Tito, ganun na nga ang nangyare. Sa sobrang inis ni Mama, inabutan na niya ng kutsilyo at hinamon na magpatayan na lng daw sila para matapos na. Buti na lang naisipan kong lumabas ng kwarto para umawat.
Franz: "Anu na nangyare? Tapos na?"
Me: "Mukhang tahimik na naman. Iniyakan ko e! Haha."
Franz: "Anu sabi mo?"
Me: "Sabi ko, Hindi pa ba natapos yan kaninang umaga?? Hindi ba pwedeng mag-move on na?? Ganun ba kahirap magpatawad??"
Franz: "Yees, while crying!"
Me: "Gumaganun e noh? Haha."
Franz: "Awaaaard!"
12.01.11
Day 335: Live. LAUGH. Love.
I laugh at silly stories. I laugh at corny jokes. I laugh at my mistakes. I laugh at my failed attempts. I laugh at moments I once regretted. I laugh at the days behind me. I laugh when my emotions get out of hand. I laugh coz I've been given the gift of laughter. I laugh and I do it out loud.
Life didn't lose its comedy. You know what happened? You just stopped laughing.
12.02.11
Day 336: Haunted Sky
Went to San Sebastian College in Manila with my parents for their booth setup. Took this photo while waiting for them to finish. Didn't do any post processing whatsoever. That's exactly how the sky looked like. Haunted.
12.03.11
Day 337: Eat, Shop, Skate.
We were supposed to have a birthday-celebration-slash-despedida for Ate Medi, Derick and Cands. We've changed plans from Zambales to Enchanted Kingdom to Mall of Asia. Then they decided to cancel it for lunch some other day. Hmmm.
Came up with a "huling-hirit" plan to just hangout at MOA with whoever is still up for it. Turned out to be just me, Derick and Ate Medi. Well, three is a party so c'mon come on!
Had lunch at Tempura Japanese Grill where we each had a platter of ebi tempura. Hopped from one boutique to another looking for Ate Medi's glam dress for their Christmas party. Almost felt like we were in one of those cliché scenes from chick flicks, either giving the outfit a thumbs up or a thumbs down. Hehe. Finally found the perfect little black dress in Cinderella's collection. Gave our legs a rest at White Hat. I had my usual toppings: almonds, mangoes and dark chocolate chips! Then off we went for some ice skating! I was still in high school when I last stepped foot on a rink. Forgot how much I loved skating! So much actually that I'm starting my hunt for a pair of hockey skates! Oh, now I know what I want for Christmas! Hehe. Stepped out of the rink as they resurfaced the ice. Had dinner and a little drink at Gerry's Grill then called it a night at around 11pm.
Who said hanging out in the mall is no fun?! I think we should do this again. Hehe.
12.04.11
Day 338: Color Splash
A cool splash of color courtesy of my light-leak-filled strip of film. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment