Day 234: Serenity
"Serenity is not freedom from the storm, but peace amid the storm."
Trying my best to weather the storm that life generally feels like right now.
08.23.11
Day 235: All That I've Got
I dunno why we all hang on to something even though we know we're better off letting go. Like we're scared to lose what we don't really have. Some of us say we'd rather have that something than absolutely nothing. But the truth is, to have it halfway is harder than not having it at all.
"I'll be just fine
Pretending I'm not
I'm far from lonely
And it's all that I've got."
--- All That I've Got, The Used
08.24.11
Day 236: Band-Aid
There are wounds that are more painful than anything that bleeds. And even the cutest band-aid could never help it heal.
08.25.11
Day 237: The Choice
Madam Morpheus: "After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue jelly bean - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red jelly bean - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes."
Today, I took the red jelly bean. Let's see how it goes.
08.26.11
Day 238: Tangled
I no longer know what I want. And I've reached the point where I don't really care. :(
08.27.11
Day 239: Golden Balls
Peace offering ba ito?! Mukha namang effective. Hahaha.
08.28.11
Day 240: Message In A Bottle
"And I've been saving these last words
For one last miracle
But now I'm not sure."
--- Gotten, Slash
@band-aid: ikaw na ang may mickey mouse band aid ikaw naaa!!!
ReplyDelete@Band-Aid:
ReplyDeleteHahaha. Talga! Ako na! :P
Ubong yan ni Kandisu, bbgyan kita! :)
@Band-Aid
ReplyDelete- Wala naman sugat:p
@Golden Balls
- Talaga effective? Hahaha:p Pagkain lang pala eh...
@Golden Balls:
ReplyDeleteYata. Pero pde ring nakikisama na lng.. Ewan natin. Hehe.