Sunday, September 04, 2011

[Project 365] Week 36

08.29.11
Day 241: Quezon Memorial


During the long weekend, my mom had a food booth in Quezon Memorial Circle. My dad, Dino, Iyah and I went there hoping for a free dinner. Hehe. Ordered sotanghon, fried lumpia, crispy crablets, crispy shrimplets, adidas, isaw, tokwa't baboy and a delicious bowl of goto with egg, chicken meat, chicken liver and beef tripe! I also ordered three pieces of rellenong alimasag for tomorrow's lunch! Foodtrip! Asa nga lang na libre. Haha. Yum-oh! =P~

08.30.11
Day 242: Tamago


Prepared myself some egg sandwich for breakfast! Inubusan kasi nila ako ng champorado... HMP!

08.31.11
Day 243: But I Am No Superman


"If I could be a Superman
I'd fly you to the stars and back again."
--- Superman, Joe Brooks


09.01.11
Day 244: Tiny Tower


HELP! I can't stop playing Tiny Tower!!! Haha. I started building my tower 9am today. Seven hours and eight floors after, I'm still busy manning the elevator, making sure that all establishments are fully stocked and helping my bitizens land their dream jobs! I'm so trapped in this pixel world! Somebody pull me out! >_<

09.02.11
Day 245: Multitasking


- Extract Sales SR records created since October 2010.
- Move Sergio Curtis into floor 8. No matching job. Evict Sergio Curtis.
- Add Quoting Tool, SAP Number and SAP Source to extracted data.
- Deliver soggy package to Jamie Sanders. Receive a tower buck.
- Update Sales SR records.
- Restock electric guitar in the Music Store. Hurry production.
- 122,391 records updated. 152 records failed.
- Build new floor for 48,600 coins. Send VIP to reduce building time.
- Fix erring records. Add Pause Reason.
- Repaint the Photo Studio with a radioactive shade of orange.
- Update Sales SR records.

Me: "Ang sakit na ng ulo ko. Hindi ko alam kung dahil dito sa nilo-load ko or dahil sa Tiny Tower."

09.03.11
Day 246: Kumo


Look who's hanging on the ceiling of SM department store! Don't let it get away with the candy!

09.04.11
Day 247: Kuikuri


Got super tired and super thirsty from walking around the super crowded Greenhills tiangge. So I bought me a cup of Choco Loco Super from Quickly! =P~

スパ クィクリー!

6 comments:

  1. @Quezon Memorial
    - Wow! Sa loob yan ng circle? Ganda na pala ngaun... Haha

    @Multitasking
    - Wow! Sobrang busy... haha.. San mo ginawa yung background na tao? Moved Sergio Curtis tapos evict. Hahah

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Quezon Memorial:
    Yup, bkt? Hindi ba yan ganyan dati?

    @Multitasking:
    Kumuha lng ako graphing paper tas fill-fill sa photoshop nung blocks. Hehe. Sayang kc ung space nia sa apartment kung wala naman xa work. Kaya evicted kagad. ;))

    ReplyDelete
  3. @multitasking:
    bising bisi si kumare.
    lagay mo naman yung pangalan namin jan para kwela. ilagay mo ko sa penthouse, guest ni jhe at ni derick. ;))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hindi ko pa nattry gumawa ng bitizen e, online ata dapat. Ma-try nga bukas sa ofc. Ih-hire ko kau sa "Kahit Saan" eatery. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ang tagal naman ng update. hihi.

    ReplyDelete