Sunday, May 15, 2011

[Project 365] Week 20

05.09.11
Day 129: OK Ka Ba Tiyan?


My stomach's been acting up for the past couple of days. I vomited the entire day Saturday and I've been suffering from diarrhea since yesterday. My trips to the throne are like minutes apart and are really "explosive", I must say. Haha. Gross, I know! TMI! :))

I had to call in sick from work again coz I don't want to deal with it away from the comforts of our own comfort room. Hehe. And I'm really too tired and nauseous already, I'm practically glued to my bed. :(

My parents bought me medicines and lots of latundan. I requested for bottles of Yakult coz I felt like I needed an army of live Lactobacilli Shirota Straaaaiiiiin to fight all them bad bacteria inside my tummy. The war is still on but I could almost taste our victory. But for now, I need to run and set off another explosive shit. I mean, literally.

05.10.11
Day 130: Feed My Skin


We all know how regular soap could leave our skin dry and dull. My mom would always tell me to use Dove soap instead. She even bought wholesale just so we won't run out of stock. But I rarely use this coz it takes more time to rinse off compared to other soaps. Especially not during the weekdays when I need to prepare in a hurry.

Lately, I noticed that my skin has become extra dry and rough. I used to squeeze from my mom's aloe and chamomile lotion but I really don't like the sticky feeling it leaves on my skin. But I don't want to be all wrinkly and pruney too. Sure, lines and wrinkles come with age. But I could at least slow the process down, right?

I should start feeding my skin now. So I bought a bottle of Neutrogena Body Oil as recommended by Angel Aquino. Hehe. I smooth on a few drops after shower while my skin is still damp and let it dry naturally. When I'm pressed with time, I mix it with the last few dippers of water while I bathe. Either way, as indicated in the bottle, it always is a sheer moisturizing experience. I love how it leaves my skin soft, smooth and moisturized minus the sticky feeling. It doesn't even feel greasy since it quickly vanishes into the skin. I love it so much, I can't take my hands off me! Haha.

05.11.11
Day 131: Recuerdo De Amor


Salamat sa pasalubong ng isang kaibigang nagbalikbayan at sa rekwerdo ng isang kaibigang mangingibang-bayan. ^_^

05.12.11
Day 132: SpacebarTrouble


Itsuckshowmywordsarerunningtogethercozthespacebarofmy officelaptopiskindajammed. Ihavetopoundonmykeyboardhardjusttogetthesefuckin spaces between my words! And I think it's starting to annoy my officemates soI'mmastoppoundingnow. Ugh. Ishouldreallystartcleaningmykeyboard.

05.13.11
Day 133: Keep Out The Sky


A fence of barbed wire separating me from my sky.

05.14.11
Day 134: Wasted


My dad and my brother went out with some friends to have a few drinks. But "few" may not be an accurate word since Dino came home wasted as hell. He went straight to where Mico and I were seated and started picking on the towel wrapped around my head.

Dino: "Kringle, ano yang nasa buhok mo? Twalya? Hahahaha!"

He asked me that question for like twenty times and would laugh really hard after. BALIW! Haha. He was talking loudly and incessantly, I had to ask my dad to restrain him!

Dino: "Kringle!"
Me: "O bakit?"
Dino: "Wala lang! Hahahaha!"

Dino: "Mico, pahingi ng Lala!"
Mico: "Ito o."
Dino: "Kringle, subuan mo ko!"
Me: "Ayoko nga! Isubo mo mag-isa mo!"
Dino: "Hahahaha!"

Dino: "Si Jeff nalasing! Tumawag yung asawa! Hahahaha!"
Me: "Bakit ikaw? Hindi ka ba nalasing?"
Dino: "Hindi ako lasing! Hahahaha!"

Dino: "Nasan si Franz? Sabihin mo miss ko na sya."
Me: "Hahahaha!"


Laughtrip! Amp. Hahahaha!

But the fun is over for him now. He's been throwing up his insides, first in the bathroom, now outside our house. I can hear him complaining about his chest already aching. My mom went out to check on him. Then she said,

Mom: "Dino, na-beat na kita sa Bejeweled."
Dino: "Wala akong pakialam!"


Hahahaha! =))

05.15.11
Day 135: iPlay


My mom has always enjoyed playing games. I remember her playing with my Game & Watch and Brick Game back when they were the "in" thing. If she were into fighting games, I'm sure she would've played with my Sega too. She never operated or even touched my PC until I installed Text Twist and Hangaroo. Yesterday, she discovered how fun the iPod Touch is that she could hardly put it down.

Mico: "Ma, wala pang sinaing."
Mom: "Ikaw na mag-saing, naglalaro pa ako."

Dino: "Ma! Si Papa nasa phone!"
Mico: "Ma! Si Papa daw nasa phone! Kausapin ka daw!"
Dino: "Maaaaaaaa!!!!"
Mom: "Tsk! Istorbo! Naglalaro eh!"


Haha. My mom's officially addicted. She spends hours tapping the screen and complains when the battery dies. I recharged my iPod countless times today and it's funny how she would constantly ask me if it's done already. She even told me that she would just play with it while it's charging. ADIK!

Mom: "Kringle, pano ba masi-save yung score ko?"
Me: "Kapag nag-game over ka na."
Mom: "E hindi pa ako dead e, nagsasawa na ako."
Me: "Patingin nga, naka-Endless mode ka pala e. Hindi masi-save yung score mo."
Mom: "Bakit? Wala bang katapusan yung Endless?"
Me: "Hahahahaha!"
Mom: "Anubayan, nasayang lang ang oras ko!"
Me: "Hahahahaha!"

4 comments:

  1. @OK Ka ba Tiyan?: Ngayon naman ako ganyan ang pakiramdam, madaming beses na pabalik-balik sa CR. Sakit na ng pwet ko! Kelangan ko rin yata ng Yakult tsaka Gatorade.

    @Feed My Skin: Dati ko pa nakikita yan kaso hindi ko kasi alam kung okay talaga. Since may kakilala na ako na nagsabi niyan, susubukan ko ngang gamitin yan. Gusto ko rin sabihin yung, "I love it so much, I can't take my hands off me." :D

    @Recuerdo de Amor: Ang cute naman nila! Bagay sila. Ayiiii! :D

    @SpacebarTrouble: Isa lang ibig sabihin niyan. Maglinis ka na kasi ng laptop, puro dumi! Nubayan?! Tsk.

    @Keep out of the Sky: Tanggalin mo na lang kasi yung barb wire o kaya lipat ka ng location para hindi maharang ang sky mo. Haha

    @Wasted: Naalala ko yung kapatid ko dito. Baliw din kasi yun kapag nalalasing. Sumisigaw pa! Haha

    @iPlay: Napatawa mo ako dito, laughtrip nanay mo! Haha Adik na adik lang sa paglalaro eh, ayaw maistorbo lalo na sa Bejeweled. Sabihin mo laban naman kami ng Tap Tap Revenge! Haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waw! Sipag mag-comment ha. Hehe. :)

    @OK Ka Ba Tyan?:
    Awww.. Tama! Yakult at Diatabs ang ininom ko nun. Kaso mga 3 days ata ako nde na-poop. Constipated naman. Hahaha. :))

    @Recuerdo de Amor:
    Cute noh? Magnet yan! Hihi. Bagay cla noh? Mejo magkahawig pa cla ng mata at ng bibig so ibig sbhin soulmates cla.. Haha.

    @SpacebarTrouble:
    Tama! Makapal na ung alikabok at mei mga pagkain pa ata.. Yak. Haha.

    @iPlay:
    Haynako. Sinabi mo pa! Ayaw n nga ipadala saken ung iPod e.. Iwan ko n lng daw sa bahay. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Wasted
    - Sabihin mo miss ko na din sya... Hahaha:p

    @iPlay
    - Magpapabili na ng iTouch si Mama... Bilhan mo na!:p

    @SpacebarTrouble
    - Na-try mo na alisin yung button? Ba't yung toy nde troubled?:p Ehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Wasted:
    Hahaha! Bading kau! :P

    @iPlay:
    Hmm, mukhang satisfied na naman xa sa paghiram. Hehe. Ssbhin lng nia, "Sana ni-cash mo na lang!" Haha.

    @SpacebarTrouble:
    Hindi, ni-brush ko lang.. Ok na naman xa ngayon..

    ReplyDelete