Sunday, May 01, 2011

[Project 365] Week 18

04.25.11
Day 115: Crazy Lights


Crazy lights amid the crazy traffic taken by a crazy photo enthusiast living a crazy life fueled by crazy dreams. Haha.

Crazy.

04.26.11
Day 116: Prayer Beads


A street lamp casting a warm yellow glow on Franz's rosary. May we always be safe everytime we hit the road.

04.27.11
Day 117: Ace Of Hearts


Oh shit. I knew I dropped my heart somewhere.

04.28.11
Day 118: A Spoonful


Woke up feeling a bit under the weather. Stepped into the shower hoping to wash the heat away. Unfortunately, it only got worse. So I texted my boss and told him that I won't be reporting for work today. Good thing I still have tomorrow to beat my deadline. For now, I'mma take my drugs and sleep the day away. Hope I could bounce back soon. :(

04.29.11
Day 119: Rodrick Rules!


Watched the "Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Rodrick Rules" at Galleria. The movie version is very different from the book, which is actually a good thing. Haha. Coz as much as I enjoy reading the books and seeing the cute illustrations in every page, it really doesn't have a solid plot that could make for a good movie. It's one of those rare cases where the movie is better than the book. :)

04.30.11
Day 120: Switchfoot: Hello Hurricane Tour


Arrived at the gates of Philsports Arena 6:30pm, just an hour before the supposed start time. The line had already snaked around the venue. Spent the next hour talking about what some people were wearing. Like girls in very high heels walking back and forth the slightly uphill road. Must've been a real tiis-ganda moment for them. Hehe.

The line started to move at around 7:30. I'm so glad that we were able to pick really good seats. Hihi. Imago opened the show with the following tracks:

* Akap
* Sundo
* Effect Desired None


Am not familiar with the last song but as always, I really enjoy watching Aia de Leon perform on stage. Mabuhay mga kulasa! Hehe. :)

It was already 9:30 when Switchfoot took the stage. We all jumped to our feet and sang our hearts out to every song we know! Sobrang taas ng energy!! Sarap! Haha. Here's their setlist and the videos I took:

* The Sound - "John Perkins said it right, Love is the final fight!"
* Stars - "When I look at the stars, the stars, I feel like myself!"
* Bullet Soul
* Gone
* Your Love Is A Song - "I've been keeping my hopes unbroken!"
* Free - "I still believe, You can save me from me!"
* Always - Every breath is a second chance! Yeeeaaaahh!"
* Awakening
* Meant To Live - "We were meant to live for so much more! Have we lost ourselves?"
* Mess Of Me - "I've made a mess of me, I wanna get back the rest of me!"
* Learning To Breathe - "I could use a fresh beginning too, All of my regrets are nothing new!"
* This Is Home - "We are miracles and we're not alone!"
* We Are One Tonight

Encore:
* Only Hope - "I know now You're my only hope!"
* Hello Hurricane
* Dare You To Move - "I dare you to lift yourself up off the floor!"

Sayang, I wasn't able to record their final song as I ran out of memory space. Dapat pala hindi ko na lang ni-video yung Imago. Haha.

"I'm learning to crawl
I'm finding that You and You alone can break my fall
I'm living again awake and alive
I'm dying to breathe in these abundant skies."
--- Learning To Breathe, Switchfoot


05.01.11
Day 121: More Parking Inside


Finding a parking slot at Megamall during the weekends is as difficult as.. uhmm... finding the... uhmm... the appropriate simile to complete this sentence. Haha. And it gets much worse when they go on sale! Buti naman naisipan na nilang magdagdag ng parkingan.

2 comments:

  1. @Ace of Heart
    - Where?

    @Rodrick Rules!
    - Ganda ng story. Na-teary eyed ako nung nagkabati sila sa huli... hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Ace of Heart:
    Ayan, sa carpet. Wehe.

    @Rodrick Rules:
    Weh? Di nga? Naiyak ka?! Hahah. Nde naman nakakaiyak e. :P

    ReplyDelete