Sunday, March 27, 2011

[Project 365] Week 13

03.21.11
Day 80: The Big Picture


I acknowledge that I am only seeing parts of the big picture. But by faith, I trust that God is at work in my life, that He will fit the pieces together. And that one day, I will stand before Him transformed into everything He destined me to be.

03.22.11
Day 81: Motion Blur


While stuck in traffic, I decided to play with my camera. I started taking some quick shots of a wall littered with posters. Traffic suddenly moved, thus creating this blurry photo. I almost sighed in frustration but when I looked at it, I actually love how it turned out. Now I'm just wondering why there seems to be two human forms in the photo. Coz I swear there were no pedestrians when I took this. And if there were any, why the cyan color? Look closer. Do you see it? Hmmm...

03.23.11
Day 82: The Enterprise


I miss reporting to work in this building. The ever-changing interior of the lobby, the long escalator, the free hand sanitizer. Hehe. I miss the project and everyone on the team whom I worked with.

03.24.11
Day 83: Midnight Highway


"And all the roads we have to walk are winding
And all the lights that lead us there are blinding
There are many things that I would like to say to you
But I don't know how."
--- Wonderwall, Oasis


03.25.11
Day 84: Kamiseta


It's fun being a girl! :)

03.26.11
Day 85: The Ring


Was gluwd to Jedica Soho that I fprgot about thw Earth Hour. Thoygh 30 monutes late, I still xhose to take part in tjis annual international evemt. Turned pff the lights and now I could barely see the keyvboard. Hehe.

03.27.11
Day 86: Our Favorite Plumber


Super Mario Carlo!

9 comments:

  1. @ the enterprise: i miss the team too... and the team... and the crazy team.... i miss you guys. :|
    asia na tayo...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i miss the enterprise as well. hehe. :) - jm

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Ate Medi @JM
    Waaah! Miss ko na kauuu.. :(
    Naicp pa natin nun na sana magka-project ulit n tau-tau.. Kaso umalis naman kaung dalawa! Mgsama kau! HMP! Hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @kringle @atemedi
    kakamiss din to -> :D at marinig yung nyahahaha.
    hehe. :D at yung humor ni ate medi na ndi sinasadya. :))
    pwde pa naman tayo mgkaproject or mgkita ulit dun. ;) hehe. - jm

    ReplyDelete
  5. Naalala ko nagbblending pa kau sa "Nyahahaha" na Jingle Bells. Hahah. Nag-reminisce tlga?! You mean, humor ni Ate Medi na "dark green"? Kamiss.

    Pwedeng mgkaproject?? Sali ka dn s Proj365 namin pra maging mgkaproject tau. Haha. :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. @motion blur: before po pa basahin yung kwento mo, sure na akong may tao dun sa kinunan mo. nyay! iskeyri!

    -Rochelle

    ReplyDelete
  7. Unga e.. parang mei naka-beret na batang lalaki at babaeng naka-palda? Tama ba ang nappicture ko? Waah. Kakalaro ng camera, kung anu-ano 2loy nakukunan.. :S

    ReplyDelete
  8. unga mei bata.. san bang lugar un?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dun sa mei Mandaluyong..

    ReplyDelete