Day 73: High Five!
Mico took home a silver medal for his "Bubbles Up" business proposal in their school's Science Congress. Good job! Get 'em up way high gimme gimme that high five! Hehe. :)
03.15.11
Day 74: Tsokolate Eh
In the face of the world's end, while others would've thought about hugging their loved ones or doing something they've never done before...
Cands: "End of world na.. 4th reactor caught fire na"How shallow could I get?! Haha.
Me: "Hala, mamamatay na ba tau? Kakain na ko ng madaming chocolate"
03.16.11
Day 75: Puffed Corn
My newest addiction: Australian Cornick from Matahari. =P~
03.17.11
Day 76: Choco FUNtain
Had a buffet lunch at Red Crab. Proxy daw kami ni Gerald for Candice and Walter. Haha. Thanks Nino! :)
03.18.11
Day 77: Light Trail
"I've been sitting here watching the signs
Too many cars at night belching in the moonlight."
--- Waiting For The Bus, Eraserheads
03.19.11
Day 78: Pink And Yellow Pill
Had the tiny bumps around my eyes cautherized. Something untimely and unplanned. I was just supposed to accompany my mom to her facial appointment, next thing I know, I was lying on the torture bed myself.
Me: "Ito na ba yun?"
Doctor: "Yup, ito na yun..."
After a couple of minutes...
Doctor: "Kaya pa?"
Me: "Keri pa..."
A couple of minutes more...
Doctor: "Masakit?"
I nodded my head, unable to even muster a word. That's how painful it was. Huhu. Now I have spots of burnt skin around my eyes. Hopefully, it will be gone in a week. :(
03.20.11
Day 79: Darthness Falls
Release your anger. Only your hatred can destroy me.
@Pink and Yellow Pill
ReplyDelete- Hindi ba kremil s yan? hehe:p
Ganyan ba itsura ng kremil-s?
ReplyDelete