Day 132: Black And White And Blue
Theme: Bluer Than Blue.
That's Franz wearing his favorite color! If my memory serves me right, I think we bought this shirt at SM Pampanga while waiting for the Hot Air Balloon Night Glow last February 13. ^_^
07.20.10
Day 133: Keep Refrigerated
Squash-flavored ice candy! My mom used to make these when we were kids. Perhaps it was her sneaky way to get us to eat vegetables. Hehe. Call it weird, call it yucky, call it whatever you want, but I swear it actually tastes really good and it's healthy! And that rarely goes hand in hand. =P~
07.21.10
Day 134: Two Years
Franz and I decided to celebrate our 2nd year at Tagaytay. It was a last minute decision to take a leave from work and go on a road trip instead.
Left our house at around 10:30am. Arrived at Tagaytay just in time for lunch. Grabbed a bite at Josephine Restaurant. We were about to finish our plates when the rain decided to pay a rather heavy visit. Our plans of going to the Picnic Grove, Flower Farm, and Sonya's Garden got washed-up. Huhu. With no signs of the rain letting up, we thought of heading back to Manila. But no, we did not drive for 2 hours just to have lunch. We won't let the rain... well, rain on our parade. Hehe.
Went to the People's Park in the Sky, the late President Marcos' unfinished mansion. It was a creepy-looking building riddled with leaks, rusty pipes and molds. I don't think it's even worth the Php15 entrance fee. On second thought, had it not been raining, it could make a perfect setting for a photo shoot. Nweiz, after snapping some shots around the building, we decided to call it a day.
We kinda got lost on our way home and decided to just follow the buses going to Manila. We ended up driving through Cavite - from Silang, to Dasmariñas, to Imus, to Bacoor. Haha. We really don't mind the road trip, but the traffic was horrible! Lesson learned: Do not go on a road trip without a map. Hehe.
Happy 2nd year anniversary, Furanzu! May we always be. :*
07.22.10
Day 135: Water Spill
I accidentally spilled some water on my lap while we were having lunch. Got really excited when I saw the form that it took. For me it looked like a girl on a pony tail riding the waves. Others saw a person playing badminton, doing a serve. What do you see?
07.23.10
Day 136: Brazil
Theme: Bluer Than Blue.
Viva Brasil! Viva Kaká! ^_^
07.24.10
Day 137: Got Milk?
Theme: Bluer Than Blue.
Twist it, lick it, dunk it. Just like a professional basketball player. :)
07.25.10
Day 138: Blue Sky
Theme: Bluer Than Blue.
"No one else has ever shown me how
To see the world the way I see it now
Oh I, I never saw blue like that before."
--- Never Saw Blue Like That, Shawn Colvin
happy anniversary sa inyo. libre. libre. hehe.
ReplyDeleteHappy anniversary Franz and Kringle! always stay in love... ♥
ReplyDelete-Rochelle
@Two years: Naks! 2 years na pala kayo, happy 2nd anniv. :) Kung galing kayo sa may bandang Josephine's at pauwi ng Manila via Laguna, alam ko dapat diretso lang. :p
ReplyDelete@Water Spill: Nakikita ko lalaki na nagsskateboard. :p
@Blue Sky: Maganda yung pagkakakuha mo. :)
@Roxie:
ReplyDeleteSalamat! E bkt k namin ililibre? Haha. Ipagluto mo muna kme! =P
@Chelle:
Ahihi. Salamat! :)
::YHAN::
ReplyDelete@2Years:
Salamat! Hehe. Nag-try pa kc kme lumibot ng konti kaya napalayo sa Josephine hanggang sa nagkawala-wala na nga. Hehe.
@Water Spill:
Yey! Magkalapit tau ng nakita. Maarte lng ung sakin, surfer girl. Haha.
@Blue Sky:
Thanks! Ancute ng clouds, ang fluffffffyyy!
@Keep Refrigerated
ReplyDelete- Kalabasaaaahraaaap!!! :D
@Two Years
- Happy 2nd Anniversary Kuringeru!!! We will always be:*
I love you!!!:*:*:*>:D<
@Water Spill
- Ang nakita ko dyan si green goblin... Hehehe...
@Blue Sky
- Its so Fluffffyyyy!!!!
@Keep Refrigerated:
ReplyDeleteTlga?? Masarap?? Baka napipilitan ka lng kainin ah. Hehe. :P
@Two Years:
I love you too! Ayeee! Ang cheesy! :">
@Water Spill:
Hahaha! Napaka-specific naman ng nakita mo! :))
@Blue Sky:
It's so FLUFFFFYYYY, I'm gonna die! ;)) Excited n ko sa movie na ito!! Can't wait! Hehe.