Sunday, July 18, 2010

[Project 297] Week 19

07.12.10
Day 125: I Can't Be


Theme: Imperfection.
And I quote myself, "I am far from perfect. I could spend an entire day counting the many mistakes that I have done and the many sins that I have committed, both in knowledge and in ignorance. But for every wrong step that I took, I learned. More than I could have any other way."

Original post: Perfect Mistake.

07.13.10
Day 126: Kahel


Theme: Imperfection.
It's easy to go unnoticed in a crowd where everyone looks the same. And it is those little imperfections that make you stand out.

07.14.10
Day 127: Make Me


Theme: Imperfection.
It is my imperfections that make me human. It is my imperfections that make me, ME.

07.15.10
Day 128: Manila Mania


Theme: Imperfection.
A signage that was probably brought down by typhoon Basyang's strong winds.

07.16.10
Day 129: Beauty Fades


Theme: Imperfection.
No matter how beautiful a flower is, it will eventually fade, wither and die. Just like you and me.

07.17.10
Day 130: Doodles On My Shoes


Thanks to Martin and Roxanne for this cute pair of shoes filled with the things I love! Want your own pair? Contact the Man In Pink. ^_^

07.18.10
Day 131: Torn


Theme: Imperfection.
My favorite pair of shorts. Stylishly faded and torn. :)

2 comments:

  1. @I Can't Be
    - Ang haba nung naputol na lead:p

    @Make Me
    - Horror!!! Hehe...

    @Manila Mania
    - Style daw yan sabi nung taga Pan De Manila... :p

    @Doodles On My Shoes
    - San yung sa akin? :-s

    ReplyDelete
  2. @I Can't Be
    Unga e, para noticeable na naputol. Hehe.

    @Make Me
    Yabang! Ang artsy nga e! :P

    @Doodles On My Shoes
    Wala pa e, to follow na lang. Pinadagdagan ko pa ng doodles. Hehe.

    ReplyDelete