Day 111: Giant Crunch
Theme: Take Two.
Chocolate is scrumptious when it crunches! =P~
06.29.10
Day 112: Back Of My Hand
Theme: Take Two.
No one else in the world has the same handprint as I do. Every line and every curve is unique. Wala lang, I just think that's pretty cool. Hehe. And I hope that my handprints won't fade from the lives that I've touched. Kung meron man. Hehe. :)
06.30.10
Day 113: Ashes Remain
Theme: Take Two.
I wanted to keep the fire burning, but try as I might I can't.
07.01.10
Day 114: Big Fish
Theme: Take Two.
Walked around Glorietta for some last minute shopping. We then had our dinner at Burger King. I was so hungry, I ordered a Big Fish meal. So hungry, I decided to upsize my fries and my drinks. So hungry, my food was gone in 10 minutes! Waha. Takaw.
07.02.10
Day 115: Walk Back Home
Theme: Take Two.
Everytime I walk out of our house, I whisper a silent prayer and ask God to keep me safe so that I may be able to walk back in.
07.03.10
Day 116: Chasing Waterfalls
Theme: Take Two.
Went to Taytay falls at Majayjay, Laguna. Enjoyed the ice cold water gushing from Mt. Banahaw, the drinks, the laughter, the stories, the bonding moments. Looking forward to our next stop! :)
More pictures here.
07.04.10
Day 117: Do Not Disturb
Theme: Take Two.
Busy. Do not disturb.
Trial comment. Sana di na nagloloko. [-O<
ReplyDelete@Giant Crunch
ReplyDelete- Bakit hindi sa gitna yung kagat? Hehe:p
@Back Of My Hand
- Of course, there is:D
@Chasing Waterfalls
- Nag-enjoy ako sobra!!! Nanakit lang yung likod ko dahil hindi flat yung sahig... Hehe
@Do Not Disturb
- Finish na yan. Haha:p
@meds:
ReplyDeleteSorry, nabura comment mo..
Nagloko c blogger.. :(
@Antonymous:
ReplyDelete@Giant Crunch
Haha. Panget kpg nasa gitna e.
@Chasing Waterfalls
Tama, mejo mabato ung napwestuhan ng tent natin. Pero keri lang, experience. Hehe.
@DND:
Pano mo nalaman? :))
@Chasing Waterfalls
ReplyDelete- Yah! Very nice experience...
@DND
- Hmmmm... Hahaha
@DND
ReplyDeleteKakanood ng animal planet :P
@Giant Crunch
ReplyDelete- ayan oh.. hahaha,, kitang kita kung gano ka katakaw! hehehe. peace..
@Back Of My Hand
- oist wag mo takpan mukha mo.. unique din yan, hehe
@Do Not Disturb
- what the @#%!.. hahaha. censored yan ha. bka me mag-report sau. :)
@Giant Crunch
ReplyDeleteHaha! Posing for the camera lng yan. Ni-share ko yang giant crunch sa buo kong pamilya noh! :P
@Back Of My Hand
Hahaha. Not really. Dami ko ngang kahawig db??
@DND
Bkt na-eskandalo ka ba?! :P