Honestly, I had second thoughts about pushing through with this dinner only because I wanted to watch the PBB Big Night. Nyaha. But calling it off was really out of the question. It's difficult to cancel or reschedule a date with people you don't get to see very often and miss terribly. Naks.
Shared this dinner with my highschool barkada - Noemi, Roxie, Onai and Abby. Onai came with Jayel and RJ arrived several hours later. Sadly, two of our friends weren't able to make it. Jong had been awake for about twenty hours and could no longer keep her eyes open for a couple more. And Alpha had to beat a deadline for her concept paper. Sayang.
We had Fried Calamari, Onion Rings, Mac and Cheese Bites, BBQ Beef Taco, Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad, Chicken Alfredo, and Chicken and Shrimp Diablo. Didn't eat much of everything, though. I just stuffed myself with mi favorito Fried Calamari and loads and loads of stories and laughter. Hehe. Onai gave us bars of Butterfinger, Roxie gave us a box of soap from Lush, and I gave them this cute cellphone charm. Ahihi.
And if you think we gave up watching the Big Night for this dinner, think again. We requested to be seated near a TV set and asked one of the waitresses to switch the channel to ABS-CBN. Why choose when you can do both?! Hahaha!
I wasn't really happy with the results, though. First, I wanted Riza out of the Big 4 but since Jon was evicted, then fine, the spot is yours! But to beat Gaby for 2nd place? Waaah! Kainis. Hahaha! Affected. *toink*
No comments:
Post a Comment