Friday, January 04, 2008

Bravissimo!

Got a call from Ermel inviting both JP and I for dinner. Since I was still on leave with nothing better to do, I eagerly accepted his invitation. On my way to Megamall, I asked Ermel if I could invite Ate Lotis coz we also owe her dinner. Thought it would be unlikely at such short notice. But good thing she's really on her way to the mall. :)

Met up with JP and Ermel at Bubble Tea. Texted Ate Lotis that she could meet us there but I got no reply. After several minutes of shooting the breeze, we got off our asses and went around the mall to buy a thankyou/farewell/goodluck gift for Ma'am Mitos. We already had three items in mind. This, this, and this. But when we arrived at CD-R King, not even one was available. Texted Franz if he could look for those items at a branch near him while JP and I looked for other things. Most of what we found appealing though were priced out of our budget. Boohoo.

Walking around left us with nothing but a pair of tired legs and a grumbling stomach. So we walked a litttle more looking for a place to dine. We were on our way out to Mega Strip when we saw Ate Lotis outside Wendy's. We thought of calling her attention but we all got shy coz she was with a bunch of friends. I just texted her that we saw her. Nyahaha.

Nweiz, we decided to grab a bite at Italianni's. Ate Lotis asked us where we were and told me that she'd just follow us there. We ordered a pan of Smoked Salmon Pizza, Bacon Wrapped Shrimp Alfredo, Caesar Salad, and Frito Misto, which is a platter of fried zucchini, shrimp, stuffed tomatoes (eww!), and fish. Bravissimo! Hehehe.

It was already pretty late when we parted ways but instead of heading home, I dropped by the "Tiangge Along D' Ilog" to meet my mom and do some midnight shopping. Adik. Hehehe.

4 comments:

  1. ang saraaaaaaaaaappppppp !!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehehe. HOnga e. Diet-diet p ko kunyare.. kain naman ako ng kain. Sarap e! Hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Waaa ang cute natin sa picture na to... kewl! *clap clap* and katabi ko pa si Melonjuice... yiikii!!! (linoko ung sarili!?) hehehe!

    inde pa me makatulog, kaya net muna ako... sana makagicing ako maaga tom. kelangan before 7am... hehehe Good Luck... 0_o

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yikee! Gustong matukso! Hehehe.

    Hulaan ko, nde ka nagising ng maaga noh?? Nde ka umabot ng 8am e. Tsktsk. Dpt ikw ung ni-dare, nde ako.. Wahaha.

    ReplyDelete