Supposedly, we were to meet 10am at Starbucks. I woke up a little past 9. Texted MJ that I would be late and that I'd just follow them there. In my rush to leave, I forgot to pack a pair of socks so I had to drop by SM Hypermarket first. I arrived at Starbucks a few minutes before 11. Nyaha.
The last time we went wall climbing, I told myself that next time, I'll no longer climb the straight wall and that I'll reserve all my energy climbing the inclined wall. But kuya insisted otherwise coz he had to teach Tin and Claire proper belaying. After resting for a long while and snapping a lot of photos, I once again attempted to climb the inclined wall. Sadly, I still failed to reach its peak. But I take pride at the fact that I reached approximately twice as high as my last attempt. Haha!
Come lunch time, we all agreed to get some takeout food from Taste Asia in Hypermarket. But Tin and I forgot all about it the moment we saw all these sizzling dishes. So while MJ got herself some takeout food, we absentmindedly ordered ourselves some spareribs and sisig - both served sizzlingly hot. Nyaha. Sorry, MJ! Our bad. Nweiz, I almost lost my wallet also. But thank God there are still some honest people left in this world. ^_^
When we got back, there were more people in the area - mostly Koreans and Pinoy kids. Almost all of them, especially the kids, reached the peak of the inclined wall with no sweat. Shame on me. Nyaha. So before they could crush the little spirit I had left (hehe), I firmly strapped myself into the harness and began my final ascend. On the straight wall, that is. Nyaha.
\m/(-_-)\m/
CLIMB ON!!!
I wish I was there.
ReplyDeletePesteng ipis ba? Hehehe.
ReplyDeleteMei next time pa naman. ^_^