I am not one who believes in Astrology. I don't think that the alignment of the stars and the planets, lightyears away from me, has any influence in shaping the events in my life. But when I stumbled upon Susan Miller's readings, my belief, or rather, my non-belief was seriously challenged and picked on.
"Lately you've been spending a lot of money, but there is some indication that you may have had little choice but to do so."
True. Birthdays could be really expensive. In less than 48 hours, a wad of one hundred peso bills in my wallet thinned out to a pale purple memory. In less than a week, my savings account was a humming panic of zeros! Hehe. Ok, that was a bit of a stretch. But you get the picture.
"A friend may unexpectedly announce that he's leaving your sphere, perhaps to move to a distant city. In this case, you will be sad to see this person go."
True. Not one but three persons have left my sphere. Friends have moved to a distant city. A distant country, even. They moved to a place where the grass grows greener (and the cows moo louder? Hehe.) And in all cases, I ended up shedding a tear or two. T_T (Aww.. sad. Nyaha!)
"With the move of Saturn out of your career sector, you will find that your hard work will be rewarded, if not this month, soon. Saturn always leaves a gift by the door as thanks for dealing with his rigors, and you will see proof of this almost immediately."
True. I just got myself promoted from DE1 to DE2. What a wonderful post birthday gift! Ahihihi. All the overtimes, all the sleepless nights, all the efforts, all the hardwork - none have gone unrewarded. Kudos! ^_^
I wonder what the stars have in store for me next month...
I'm sure that the stars will have more beautiful things in store for you! ^_^
ReplyDelete-antonymous
Hmm.. let's see. Hehe.
ReplyDelete