Saturday, November 03, 2007

Inside My Mind

The rules are simple. List 20 things you want to say to 20 people but you know you never will. Don't say who they are.

1. I said I understood why. But I never really did.
2. I hate you. I miss you. I love you. I'm sorry.
3. You think you know but you have no idea.
4. This is not home.
5. There's this little corner in my heart that you'll own forever.
6. I laugh when you cry.
7. Get the fuck out of your closet!
8. Nothing was thrown. Nothing was deleted. I kept everything.
9. I hated you so much, I wished you were dead.
10. Please come back.
11. Where's your share? It's been five months.
12. When I said "I don't like you", I lied.
13. Who am I to you?
14. Know where your place is.
15. It was not someone else. It was you.
16. You are sooo pathetic.
17. Thank you but I already have one.
18. I was wrong and you were right all along.
19. You are the problem.
20. Are we possible?

2 comments: