Saturday, September 15, 2007

Under My Skin

I thought 'twas going to be a kick-ass night. Well, it was. Coz you kicked my ass. Even my face.

Being such a tease myself, I know how to take a sarcastic jab, let alone an effin' joke. They don't get to permeate my skin that easily. I don't allow them to. But it gets hard once personal issues come into play.

Franz: "Wag mo na lang pansinin yun..."

That's easy for you to say. But I can't. Try as I might, I can't. Her words were packed with a great deal of meaning and were indefatigably thrown at me like daggers. If words could kill, I would've been killed, buried, dug-up, and then killed again.

I cried not because I was hurt. I was, though, but seldom do I shed tears of pain. I cried because I was pissed off. And mind you, it was the last thing I wanted to feel. Especially now. I could've lashed out. I could've fought back. But I didn't. I didn't want to. So I cried... because there's no other way to let it out.

2 comments:

  1. kaya mo yan...
    it really hurts when sarcastic jabs become personal...
    its like a rusted gilette blade thrusted and then twisted in your
    heart... (nyahaha.. exags.^_^)
    kaya mo endure yan...
    just don't forget to let it out...
    on what you feel...
    Have a blessed day. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. grab the nearest ballpen... use it as a weapon! use ur instinct.. cheer up nothing to lose all to gain :>

    ReplyDelete