Sunday, August 05, 2007

Tanjoubi Omedetou!

Today marks my blog's third birthday. This is the part where I should say that time has flown so quickly but I won't. Coz really it seems like a very long time since my first post. Ehe.

For three years now, I've been putting portions of my life out for public consumption. I've been writing, ranting, and raving about nothing and everything. Three years of self-expression and self-examination. Three years... and counting still.

With nothing more to say (or write, for that matter), picked out my top three blog entries. Why? Just because. Hehe. I thought of writing a short background about each, the reason why I wrote it and to whom it was addressed, but the words failed to escape me. So just read on if you want to. ^_^

1. Rain On Me (January 2005)
2. Shouldn't Couldn't Wouldn't (April 2006)
3. Silver Toes (June 2006)

Here's to many more wonderful years of blogging to come! ^_^

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday!!!
    I'm really fascinated with your blogs... so continue blogging... :D

    ReplyDelete