The trip was very long and I pretty much slept the whole way to the resort. Which isn't really something new coz whether it's a long trip or not, whether it's true that I'll be "missing half of the fun of getting there", it doesn't matter. I'll sleep through it anyway. Yes, I'm a sleepyhead like that. -_- ZzzzZz
When we arrived at the resort, first thing we did was to sink our teeth into the food that Mary prepared that deeply satisfied our grumbling stomachs. A few hours later, we went snorkeling. Which was quite an experience. But had I tied my life vest a little tighter and had I gotten a snorkeling mask that actually fits and had I not swallowed too much sea water (hehe), I could've enjoyed it much much more. And unlike the others, I didn't find Nemo. :(
Because we can't just run away from the waters for fear of leaving faint traces of red in the sand, we stayed soaked until our fingers and toes became prunes. But I don't think the sea had as much fun as we had. As its biting chill seeped through our pores, its waves relentlessly pushed us onto shore, spitting us out of its majesty. But we were too busy enjoying ourselves to even bother.
The night was drowned with bottles of beer, vodka, and tequila. Everyone got themselves wasted by the shore, save for some who opted to stay sober, myself included. All I had was a bottle of vodka and a single shot of tequila before I drifted into la-la-land. Yes, I am lame like that. Ehe.
Said our goodbyes to the resort the following day. But not before posing for several photo ops, of course. ^_^
No comments:
Post a Comment