Jessa is one of my batchmates. Yep, there goes another one from our batch. Hehe. She had also been a constant companion, especially during lunch breaks, when we talked about things or people or get the juiciest 411 from Perez Hilton. She left the company to hibernate for a while and go back to school this coming school year.
I used to see Odin as a person who does nothing but work work work, with little or no social skills at all. As someone who's very serious, almost uptight. But when I transferred to VGS, all these impressions changed. Odin is one of the persons whose intelligence I admire and respect to high heavens. He can help you out on almost anything, technical or not. He can listen to you, and I mean really listen to you, when you need it. He can crack you up with his jokes, wholesome or otherwise, and piss you off with his ka-feelingan. 'Nerd na gwapo' as he would humbly describe his self. Hehehe. Now he's off to a place not far from Tektite but where the grass is definitely greener.
I remember Boss Joseph saying that here in Tsukiden, people come and go so quickly. And indeed, he is right. It may be a bit of a stretch but it seems like there are people leaving every week. I've had this kind of conversation so many times:
"Last day na pala ngayon ni _____."
"Ah talaga?"
And I'm sure as hell that I'm gonna have more of it in the future. I just wonder when that sentence would end with my name on it. Hmmm...
~o0o~
Went to Metrobar to watch Pooh. Some performances had me roaring with laughter, while a few had me yawning. But overall, the show was entertaining. The food had small servings at a hefty price and it tasted bland that I barely touched it. So without eating a decent meal for dinner, I foolishly downed two bottles of Smirnoff Ice. Felt dizzy for a few minutes, but I don't think that the drink was to blame coz I didn't feel intoxicated at all. I'm pretty sure that the flickering strobe lights of the stage have caused it. Hehe.Left the bar after an hour or so and headed to Metrowalk where Roxie and John were hanging out. But we didn't stay too long as we were all tired and in need of our beds. So after a few talks, the three of us decided to call it a night... at around 3 in the morning. ^_^
No comments:
Post a Comment