Sunday, February 11, 2007

Kalsada Nobenta

Went to the senior's legacy concert entitled Kalsada Nobenta in Assumption Antipolo to catch Urbandub, Kjwan, Moonstar 88, and Parokya Ni Edgar perform live.


I've been an Urbandub fan since college and their songs never failed to rock me to the core. Mabuhay ang mga talentadong Cebuano!


Marc Abaya looked so fucking high and drugged and HOT as usual. God, I heart him a lot!


Didn't know that Moonstar 88 had a new vocalist until now. Though they sound pretty much the same, I still prefer Acel over Maychelle for a number of reasons. Ehe.


Parokya Ni Edgar's set was a blast. Lost count of how many songs they actually played coz they just kept on granting requests from the audience. Chito sure is a funny, funny guy. At crush ko talaga si Gab. Hehe.

Since we're not sure of whether we'll be able to catch a ride home or not, we decided to just stay for a while, wait in line, and have our pictures taken with Dindin, Buwi, Gab, and Chito!



Nah, I did not faint. But I almost peed in my pants. ^_^

We waited for a ride going down from Antipolo. After waiting for what seemed like forever, a jeepney finally arrived. I was a little scared though coz the passengers were mostly male who either wore oversized jackets or huddled under blankets, looking like goons hiding an M16 rifle or something. But the moment the jeepney pulled away, and as I sat there shivering to death, I desperately wished that I had a jacket or a blanket with me, goon-looking or not. Bleh.

No comments:

Post a Comment