Monday, April 11, 2005

The Disappearing Man

Here's an excerpt from the book entitled "He's Just Not That Into You" by Liz Tuccillo and Greg Behrendt:

"He disappeared. He just stopped. Out of the blue. You felt that whatever you had together warranted even the tiniest explanation. But instead, there's silence. No explanation, no goodbye. Just a vanishing. There's nothing worse. Nothing worse than that sick feeling you get in the pit of your stomach when it looks like the guy you were getting to know has decided to bail on you instead of talking to you about it. NOTHING WORSE."

And there's nothing I can do about it but to get closure all by myself. *Sigh* I always get so mushy whenever I talk to Jonna. But surprisingly, this time, I felt no pain. Not even a bit. Astig talaga si God.

This piece of advice goes out to YOU:
Never assume that things are ok.
Never ASSUME.
Never make an ASS of U and ME.

No comments:

Post a Comment