Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Same Shit, Different Day

From my phone conversation with Yel:
Yel: "Anong ginagawa mo?"
Me: "Madami. Manood ng TV, mag-internet..."


*Sigh* That made me think about the way I'm spending my leave. How I'm wasting my time doing nothing worthwhile. How I wake up at 11:30 in the morning and live the entire day as a couch or mouse potato. How I build ties with my friends from Capeside, Springfield, and Bikini Bottom. I do help my mom with some chores, though. But still. I am an official bum.

Yel: "E di aralin mo na yung ASP..."

It's easier said than done. But I'll probably take his advice. PROBABLY being the operative word used. ^_^

Meet my friends...

Nweiz, just finished watching Oprah with the cast of Sex and the City as her guest. I'm not really a fan of the series but I enjoyed watching a couple of episodes.

Oprah: "With whom do you want Carrie to end up with?"
Sarah: "I want Carrie to end up with contentment."


Very well said, my dear.

Argh!!! I can't take my greasy fingers off the remote control!!!

1 comment: