I am one of those who believe that butterflies may harbor human spirits. Seldom do I buy these things but experts have given a logical explanation as to why butterflies are susceptible to these unseen forces. So, why not?
Three days ago, I was planning to blog about this butterfly fluttering around my room but I ended up procrastinating. Hell, that's one of the things I do best. :) Nweiz, strange how I wake up every morning to find the butterfly near my bed like it's been there the whole night watching me sleep. Oftentimes it would alight near the computer and keep me company as I do all my keyboard-tapping and mouse-clicking during the wee hours of the morning when nobody's awake but me. Weird as it is but I felt secured during those three days.
As I write this entry, the butterfly is still here in my room. Only this time, it is not flying around like it used to. It's laying on my desk now, motionless, devoid of the beauty it once possessed. Apparently, the electric fan sucked it in and sliced its delicate form into two. *Sigh* Now who's gonna watch over me as I drift to dreamland? Who's gonna keep me company when sleep doesn't come easy? Some unseen ghost, maybe. Uhm, please go find yourself a butterfly first. I prefer it that way.
No comments:
Post a Comment