I miss receiving mails. And I don't mean mail as in email coz I receive an awful lot of email everyday. Often those which have been forwarded so many times that the forwarded-to lists are longer than the messages themselves. Heck, I don't even read them. They should all just expect an instant trip to my garbage bin.
Nweiz, I'm talking about mail as in snail mail. Yep. I miss receiving those. The last time I received one was way back in 2nd year highschool. 'Twas from a friend who migrated to US. Now, it seems like the only snail mail I get is my magazine subscription. Oh well. I would love to receive mail. And send mail too. The kind where I have to lick a stamp and stick it on an envelope and write an address other than cuteako@yahoo.com. La lang. I guess this is just one of the simple things that make me happy.
Wanna make me happy? Snail mail me.
No comments:
Post a Comment