Saturday, December 25, 2004

Happy Birthday Jesus

Went out to visit some of our relatives today. 'Twas fun. But I'm no longer a kid so I'm exempted from receiving aguinaldo. Or should I say, aquino.

Tito Beng's condo was, as usual, a major jawdropper. He even hired an interior designer to do the decorations. He spent like 50k just to have that Christmas feel in his condo. A spendthrift, indeed. Tito Bert and Tita Epi celebrated their silver wedding anniversary. Ate Shirley brought the video coverage of their wedding. Funny how their video looked like an episode from Misadventures of Maverick and Ariel. No shit!

Dino headed to Eastwood for his kada's christmas party. I think it's his 3rd christmas party already. Just a thought. I'm not that religious, but I find it kinda disturbing that most of us seem to forget that we are celebrating a birthday party today. And it's not just anyone's birthday, it's Jesus Christ's. We seem to be forgetting that in these materialistic times. I bet He ain't happy having His birthday being used as some excuse for partying excess. Here's a little question: Isn't He invited to His own party?!

Oh well. Merry christmas everyone! Happy birthday Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment