Today is the day that I chose to live.
Yep! My third attempt to present the project went just fine. Thank you Lord. With my CPU and my good ol' keyboard with me, nothing could possibly go wrong. Hehe! :)
I arrived at around 9:45am. Went to the faculty room to look for Ma'am Moja but she wasn't around. Checked out the laboratories but she wasn't there either. I waited 'til 10. Then, I waited some more. 'Twas already 10:30. I told my dad that I doubt if my professor will arrive. Being late is not in her vocabulary. My dad told me that she'll ask Fel (dean's secretary) for the contact number of my professor. Good thing he knows her personally. Let the connections work! :) I thought to myself, "Ma'am, you are messing with the wrong student." *evil grin* My dad told me that Fel texted Ma'am Moja. According to her reply, she'll arrive at around 12pm. Balak ata talaga akong injanin non e.
Nweiz, she did arrive before 12. She was smiling and all. What's up with that? "Hell, whattametalmouth!", I thought. She told me to bring my CPU at the faculty room. After I've proven that the program is indeed working...
Me: "Ayan po, nagw-work naman talaga diba?"
Ma'am Moja: "Oo na. Pano ba yan?"
Me: "2-Player game sha. Tig-isa kayo ng shift key. Tapos pabilisin lang makapunta don sa finish line, yung color blue. Yung pindot sa shift, paulit-ulit dapat."
Ma'am Moja: "Palaro nga. Haha! Pampasira ata 'to ng keyboard e!"
Me: "Napaka-challenging nga e! Ayun, ok naman. Ano ma'am ok na po ba ako?"
Ma'am Moja: "Hocge, congratulations! Pasado ka na!"
Yipee!!! I passed! Excuse me, I neglected to use my all-powerful caps lock key. I meant to say, I PASSED! I've been praying really hard for this since Wednesday. Thank you Lord for answering my prayers. I remember just last night, when I was starting to lose hope, I prayed the most difficult prayer - "Thy will be done". I kept on repeating it until I fell asleep. I dunno. It's just that I no longer wanna do things my way. I wanna just let go and leave everything in His hands. If failing one of my subjects is part of His plan, if He wanted to teach me a lesson, if this will make me a better person, then so be it. Thy will be done. But I guess, it ain't part of His plan afterall. GOD, THANK YOU.
Now, I'm starting to feel the spirit of Christmas. I can now feel the nip of cold air bite through my skin. ^_^
No comments:
Post a Comment