Last Sunday (Oct 31), my Lola was discharged from the hospital. She stayed here with my uncle. We were all glad that she was able to recover pretty fast. But little did we know that the gladness that we felt was short-lived. She had her 2nd mild stroke last Saturday (Nov 6). I went to the hospital to visit my Lola this morning. It absolutely breaks my heart to see her in that condition. I felt like crying. But I didn't. I wanted to be strong... for her.
Sir Basco kept on bugging me about my mistake. I felt like digging my own grave. It turned out that the reservation I made for the CPU and LCD wasn't confirmed so all of his classes weren't able to use it. Hell, I asked the librarian if we already have the slot and she said yes! Why is there a need to confirm it the next day?! My gulay.
No comments:
Post a Comment