"Some people don't even need a gun to hurt you. They use words or laughter. They enjoy watching you bleed to death. They get off watching you fighting back the tears, getting a lump at your throat, blushing, wanting to cry. And they give you a name. Trash can. Pizza face. Loser. Faggot. Loser. Weirdo. Spaz. Retard. Y'know the name does something to you. It changes who you are. It alters some of your molecules. And one day, you wake up and you look in the mirror and you don't recognize you anymore because... you believe them. Then when you lose, you wanna cry, "please leave me alone", but nobody's listening. Because nobody cares, because you don't have a name anymore, because they took it away. And then one day, I say that name and you hear something go snap. You realize what you gotta do. You gotta take back your name. And you gotta do it infront of the whole school because that's where they took your name away from you. You gotta do it to every kid will remember. This is about justice. And after a while, you can only think of one way. Jonesboro. Springfield. Paducah. Columbine. A gun. A bomb. Instant justice. Ba-bang! What a rush when they roll out that yellow tape. Miles and miles of yellow tape. They won't have enough when I'm finished. So when these hallways are flooded with rivers of blood, when these hallways are choked with their corpses and body bags, you will all say, "Oh what a tragedy." What. A. Tragedy. "
~Trevor Adams
Morbid, eh? These words were taken from the movie
Bang Bang You're Dead - one of my favorite movies. I think everyone should watch it. Makes you think twice about pushing people around. I remember when I was in 1st grade, one of my classmates started to bully me when I refused to
lend give her my troll. But the roles have changed when she joined Little Miss Philippines and lost. *evil grin* Nweiz, back to the movie. Caught it first on
Cinemax and now I have it on video so I can watch it whenever I feel like it. It's actually inspired by a stage play with the same title and the
Columbine massacre. I even downloaded a copy of the play's script from
this site. I want to produce it in the future. Yep. I'm a buff.
Also, I bought a copy of
Dawson's Creek 2nd season (Episodes 201 and 213). Sweet. I'm still looking for other volumes. I want to own a complete copy of DC's first season up to its season finale. Yep. I'm a buff.
No comments:
Post a Comment