** Credit goes to Karen for these photos.
After everything that we did yesterday, 'twas time for us to bask under the sun and explore the islands of Zambales!
First Stop: Camara Island
** Credit goes to Karen and Loren for these photos.
The moment we got off the boat, I asked our boatman where we are and what our next stops would be. Not for anything, but just because I wanted to know if we're visiting Capones Island and Potipot Island. Sadly, Potipot was not part of our itinerary since it's very far from where we were. Huhu.
Explored the island by climbing some rocks. There wasn't much to see on the other side, though. The sandbar wasn't visible because of the high tide. Too bad. We just took some photos and then headed back to the boat. Decided to take the easier route where I crawled through a small rock tunnel. Wala lang. Hehe.
Second Stop: Capones Island
** Credit goes to Loren and Mae for some of these photos.
The relaxing view of white sand and aquamarine waters welcomed us to Capones Island. Looked up hoping to catch a glimpse of the lighthouse but it was nowhere in sight.
Braved the powerful waves for a refreshing dip and a hard massage. Hehe. I was constantly knocked over, tossed about and pushed ashore like a human driftwood. But hell, it was fun!
Then we started walking over rocks and crashing waves to where the lighthouse is. Since I was holding my camera, I would stop and steady my footing with my hands up high every time there's an incoming wave. Hmm, makes me want to buy the waterproof TX10! Hehe. Someone told us that the lighthouse is on the other side of the island and would take an hour walk. That is if we walk fast enough. I really wanted to keep on walking. Hell, I would run to it if I could but majority of the group decided against it so back to the camp we went.
Third Stop: Anawangin Cove
** Credit goes to Loren for these photos.
Was already hungry when we reached the cove. Some went for a swim, some walked around to explore and some just stayed in the cottage to chill. Just when the "chillers" were about to take a dip, we saw Kuya Fred rushing to the cottage complaining of jellyfish stings. So the "chillers"... they just continued chilling. Hehe.
Our boatmen offered to pick up our food from the resort so we could have our lunch there as well. After long hours of waiting, they finally arrived. Turned out that they also picked up another batch of island-hoppers from the resort so it took them forever to get back!
We all switched to "galit-galit mode" and feasted on adobo and tilapia. Forgot how the food actually tasted. I'm pretty sure they tasted good. But during that time, I felt like I was eating the best adobo ever! Hehe.
Below are some of my favorite shots from this trip. I really miss doing photowalks. Ehem, calling Deriku and Ate Medi. Hehe.
"With Zambales who loves me!" Hindi talaga tinigilan?! Haha.
kring! ang galing galing mo magsulat ang sarap masahin ng kwentong ito :) i'm a fan, i'm a fan! artistahin na talaga hahaha! galing galing :) - mae
ReplyDeleteMaeee! Heheh. Salamat!! Natuwa naman ako na "minamasa" mo ang blog ko! Heheh. :P
DeleteThanks, thanks! :)
masahin, yung ang tamang salita eh sa blog na itoh. minasama talaga hahahaha!
ReplyDeleteHindi pinalagpas.. Hehe. Joke lng! ^_^
Deletehoy ineng, galing galing. :-D
ReplyDeletepuro wiz ko na know yung mga kasama mo sa pic... anyways, ay super lab the shot sa beach.
tara potowok! kelan san pano?
Unga e, dami na tlga bago.. Kht ako nde ko na kilala karamihan sknila.. Hihi. Salamat! ^_^
DeleteItuloy na natin yung photowalk sa Maynila!