I'm really, and I mean REALLY, sick of people who have nothing better to do than question my every move, my every decision and my every intention. Peppering me with questions like why I do what I do or think the way I think or why I don't have what most people have. Well, I gotta question for you too. What the fuck do you care? Coz as far as I know, I don't owe anyone an explanation. Especially not you.
I enjoy dancing to the beat of my own drum. And it's not exactly out of tune, if I may add. I've always believed that as long as you're not stepping on other people's toes, then by all means, do what you want, be who you wanna be.
Live and let live, motherclocker.
You go gerrrr. Hehe.
ReplyDeleteI go "grrr" tlga. Haha.
Deletegusto ko sanang tanungin kung sino to at anong nangyari, kaso magalit ka din sakin bwahahaha -anyway, i'm just 'one offline message; away! hahaha ---armie
ReplyDeleteHahah. Adik! Iba naman yung ganung question sa niq-question ako. Hehe. Chca kaya lng ako nainis kc nde ko xa close.. As in first time ko lng nakausap. Haha.
Delete