Sunday, September 11, 2011

[Project 365] Week 37

09.05.11
Day 248: Scrub, Sweep, Repeat


Got two days off from work in exchange for the weekends that I lost when we did the deployment. Pictured my lazy self sleeping till noon, watching movies back to back to back, and playing some video games. Instead I woke up at around 9am to spend the entire day scrubbing walls, sweeping the floor, and cleaning up the house. Well, some parts of the house at least. Hehe. I almost threw in the basahan halfway through our "clean-up drive". But after consuming a bottle of Sting energy drink, I suddenly felt like I was capable of doing great feats of strength! That and then suffering a heart attack, alternately! Waha.

09.06.11
Day 249: Butiki


Tsk. Tsk. Tsk.

09.07.11
Day 250: Pedal To The Metal


"Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving."
~Albert Einstein

09.08.11
Day 251: Butas


"Kayo po na naka-upo
Subukan nyo namang tumayo
At baka matanaw, at baka matanaw na nyo
Ang tunay na kalagayan ko."
--- Upuan, Gloc-9 feat. Jeazell


09.09.11
Day 252: GOoD


No matter how bumpy the road is, in the end, His goodness will still prevail.

09.10.11
Day 253: Trumpet Player


Got a pretty nice shot of the Mormon Temple in White Plains, thanks to the heavy traffic. Atop one of the spires is Angel Moroni, shining in gold and playing his trumpet still.

09.11.11
Day 254: Feathers


Feathers from a chief headgear for Mico's school presentation.

No comments:

Post a Comment