Sunday, May 30, 2010

[Project 297] Week 12

05.24.10
Day 76: Hamster-Go-Round


Sometimes I feel like a hamster on its wheel. It's like I'm running and running but I'm not going anywhere.

05.25.10
Day 77: SupahGirl


Derick has started his own business of customized shirts. I got mine today and I love love it! But do I really have that big of a smile? I mean, really? Wehe. :P Congrats on a great start! ^_^

Hey, I know you want one yourself. So why don't you check out his site and drop him a line? ;)

05.26.10
Day 78: Pop! Pop! Pop!


I pop bubble wraps.

05.27.10
Day 79: Dashboard


Tonight, Dashboard Confessional will be having their concert at the Trinoma open parking lot. And I am one lonely fan who will be sitting on a quiet corner with Chris Carrabba's voice blaring on her earphones. Why a Thursday? WHY??!

"I am seeing in me now
The things you swore you saw yourself."
--- Vindicated, Dashboard Confessional


05.28.10
Day 80: Keep Your Fork


I am not putting my fork down coz I know that the best is yet to come. :)

05.29.10
Day 81: Balloons


Happy second birthday Johan! Woot! Woot!

More pictures here!

05.30.10
Day 82: Wall Flower


Yellow wall. Green leaves. Periwinkle blooms.

12 comments:

  1. i want a shirt like that!!! woot! :D

    -----------

    haberdey johan! it was a fun saturday afternoon :)


    -rochelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. rellenong_bangus6/01/2010 1:46 PM

    Teka,,, hindi naman kaw yung nasa customized shirt ha.. :) bkit ang super haba nman hair dun.. tska yung smile iba, hehehe.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @SupahGirl
    - Gawa mo ko... Ikaw na bahala sa design:D

    @Pop! Pop! Pop!
    - Kala ko yung sa gamot. Ehehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. @relleno:
    Hahah. Mahaba n nga hair ko.. Nde p ko nakakapag-pagupit e. Hmm, gnyan daw ako mag-smile e. Ngiting-ngiti. Hehe. :D

    @chelle:
    Game! Icp n ng design! Hehe.
    ---
    Tama! At ang saya ng malaking BOLPEN! Haha.

    @@ntonymous:
    Cge kpg mei naicp na ako.. Hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. rellenong_bangus6/01/2010 5:35 PM

    wehhh??? as in mahaba na talga mahaba hair mo.. tsaka,, bkit manipis lng yung braso nun, wehehehe. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Balloons
    - Maganda yung sakin... Disney Princess Tambourine... Haha! Memorable ang party na yun dahil sa makulit na batang biglang uminom sa tubig ni ron =))

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yees, bading na bading! Hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  8. @hamster - at least cute ka like the hamster.

    @keep your fork - nice eh...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hahaha. Sana kasing sipag din nia ako tumakbo.. As in literally, tumakbo. Hehe. Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey! Thanks sa feature! I'm sooo glad you loved it! ganyang ganyan ka ngumiti. I swear. hehe. Salamat ulit! I love your entry this week! Nakarelate ako! :) Salamat!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yah, thanks din! Lahat kme happy customers.. Open ka ba for franchise? Haha. ;)
    Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete