05.31.10
Day 83: Bida Ang Sarap
Theme: Black and White and Red.
For me, nothing beats Jollibee's spaghetti. Not even my mom's spaghetti. It really is the meatiest, tastiest and spaghettiest! =P~
06.01.10
Day 84: Bokeh
After an awful lot of tries, I was finally able to capture my own bokeh photo! Wee! Thought it would be impossible for me to achieve this shot since my digital camera doesn't have a lot of manual options that I could play around with. But I thought wrong! Well, it's not as striking as most of the bokeh pictures I've seen, the colors aren't that vivid. But it's not that bad, eh? Kaya ng digicam ko ang kaya ng SLR mo! Weheh. ^_^
06.02.10
Day 85: Domo-Kun!
Domo-Kun is the official mascot of a TV station in Japan. I really dunno what kind of creature it is. Is it a chocolate bar, a brownie or a screaming poop? I dunno. But it sure makes a perfect pouch for my iTouch. Hehe.
Saw a lifesize Domo-Kun at Comic Alley. If I was a little kid, I swear I'd be scared shitless. Just look at those dead eyes and jagged teeth. Thought it was just for display but it's actually for sale at Php 12,500. Wala lang. Hehe.
06.03.10
Day 86: It Was All Started By A Mouse
Theme: Black and White and Red.
First saw this pair of slip-ons on a billboard along Libis. Didn't like it that much because of the green base color. But when I saw it in white, I knew it would be a crime to turn and walk out of the store empty handed. Hehe. Special thanks to Furanzu for the swipe! ;)
06.04.10
Day 87: Zeroed
Theme: Black and White and Red.
Real Coke taste. Zero sugar.
06.05.10
Day 88: 1 John 4:16
Theme: Black and White and Red.
"And so we know and rely on the love God has for us. God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in him."
06.06.10
Day 89: \m/(-_-)\m/
My once plain and boring notebook is now a kicking piece of Rock and Roll.
@Bokeh
ReplyDelete- I agree! Kaya ng digicam ang SLR. Haha!
@Domo-Kun!
- Natawa ako dun sa chocolate bar=)) Ang mahal nya buti merong maliit na version, 250 lang. Hindi nga lang huggable... Hehe:D
@It Was All Started By A Mouse
- Ur welcome!:D
@\m/(-_-)\m/
- Akalain mo yung Veco naging ganyan... Haha!:p
@Bokeh
ReplyDeleteAlmost. Haha.
@Domo-Kun!
Kht naman malaki xa nde pa rin huggable. Hehe.
@\m/(-_-)\m/
Xempre! Amboring kc ng itsura e. Pati likod nian nilagyan ko. Hehe.
@bokeh - oo na! kaya na ng digicam mo ang kaya ng dslr ko beh :-p
ReplyDeletehaha!
@doo-kum - screaming poop? uhm... pwede na cute naman eh. haha!!!
@mickeymouse shoes - IM SO INGGIT!!! I WANT ONE....... i really do. hindi ka magagalit pag meron na din ako nyan next week? hehehe :-p
@1 John 4:16 - nice...
@domo-kun
ReplyDeleteAnong "doo-kum"? Haha. Uu, poop na parihaba.. =))
@mickey:
Ay inggetera! Hehe. Joke lng! Sureness! Bili ka din! :)