Saturday, March 15, 2008

Yatta! Omedetou!

I really didn't expect that I would pass the Japanese Language Proficiency Test Level 4 that I took last December. Coz I'm pretty sure that I flunked the Listening and the Reading Comprehension parts of the exam. So when my name was called during the awarding of JLPT passers, I was pleasantly surprised and mighty happy! Hehe. Is this certificate mine? Am I really Php1,500 richer? I mean, really? Nyaha.

I asked for a copy of my grades at the HR office. Just as I thought, I failed the Listening part of the exam. Miserably! My score was an embarrassing 29/100. Hahaha.

Congratulations to all the JLPT passers! Yatta! ^_^

7 comments:

  1. This entry has been 2 months ago but then I just want to say...

    Congratulations for passing the JLPT Level 4. I know you're really good in Nihongo. すごいですね。

    日本語を教えてください。

    -@ntonymous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha. Thanks. Tsamba desu. nyaha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Asus... tsamba? wlang gnun!!!
    mgaling k tlaga sa nihongo...
    gud luck sa JLPT level 3. ^_^

    -@ntonymous

    ReplyDelete
  4. Syempre ku2ha ka... ^_^ Sayang nmn... Libre nmn... :p

    Garbage ba sau ung mga nka-nihongo??

    -@ntonymous

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nope. Readable naman xa..
    Ehe. Inapi mo nnaman. >_<

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha... tnanong ko lng... bka ksi klangan my japanese support pa ung pc pra mbasa... hehehe... v^_^

    -@ntonymous

    ReplyDelete