Sunday, July 15, 2007

Sweet Revenge


Just last year, we were the ones at the stage, exposing ouselves to ridicule and humiliation. But now, 'twas our turn to sit back, relax, and enjoy an animé-themed show.

The first group did a PBB-like presentation. Jonathan and Felix were quite revealing and daring in their dance showdown. Good thing I was already done with my dinner. Hehe. Can't quite remember where the story revolved or if there was a story at all. Though they did a pretty good job portraying Master Pogi and Astroboy. ^_^

The second group started their presentation with really (and I mean really, REALLY) corny jokes.



Yes, as in THAT corny. Nyaha. The punchlines were so "hard-hitting", I dunno whether I should laugh or cry! It is worth mentioning though that their Prince of Tennis stunt was very creatively done. I really enjoyed watching them make a fool outta themselves. Nyaha. ^_^

Mr. Saito and Mr. Watanabe did a surprise number, which wasn't really surprising coz 'twas mentioned in the emailed programme. Nyaah.

"Pinaputi ni Pepito and pitongpu't pitong puting putong patong-patong"


Mr. Watanabe won, albeit with a twisted tongue. Hehe. ^_^

The next group that performed seemed unpracticed. They just spewed a lot of nonsense for our amusement... or non-amusement. Ehe. Their presentation was more of a stand-up comedy routine, only we weren't laughing hard. And I still don't see the point of having the girls dance in silhouette. ...Or was I the only who missed the point?

The last group did the infamous Boy Bastos thing. The jokes were lame, and so was Boy Bastos. Guess he didn't eat his vegetables lately, did he? Hehe. They also had a "Da Who?" segment, which for me was waaay overboard and inappropriate to begin with. I think they are a little too insolent for a "newbie". Oh well.

Revenge never tasted this good. Hehehe. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment