Saturday, June 16, 2007

Separate Lives

We've all been dealing with a lot lately. Little things, big things, that slowly brought this family into shambles.

When I got home, my mom told me that we're moving to my lola's place as soon as possible. Oh-kay, thanks for the news flash. So what am I to do now? I dunno. I mean, I knew it was over. I just kept hoping that it wouldn't reach that point but it had. That they would still try to stick it through but they didn't.

Well, if they both need some time away from each other. If they think this will be for the better. If this is what they want. Then so be it.

So be it.

"If this is what he wants
And it's what she wants
Then why is there so much pain?"
--- Stay Together For The Kids, Blink 182

2 comments:

  1. Ngayon ko lang nabasa tong post mo na to. kaya nagulat pa ko nung last time na nagkita tayo.. eh, kelan ka naman magppost ng bago? I love reading your blog... i guess, this is the only means for me to know your REAL emotions regarding certain things :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe. di ko dn alam. mejo nahihirapan n nga mag-catch up 2ng blog na 2 sa buhay ko e. delayed na din ung mga pinopost ko. e bahala na c batman kung kelan ulit ako makapag-post ng bago. kpg na-inspire ulit cguro magsulat. nyaha.

    ReplyDelete