Saturday, July 28, 2007

Simpsonized


"Spider Pig, Spider Pig. Does whatever a Spider Pig does. Can he swing from a web? No, he can't. He's a pig. Look ooouuut! He is Spider Pig!"


Watched The Simpsons Movie with Roxie and April. While it seemed like an extended version of a half-hour TV episode, 'twas everything I expected from the Springfield folks, and more! There were so many scenes that had me laughing silly. My favorite character, Ralph Wiggum, didn't get much exposure, though. But he was able to deliver one of the funniest lines in the movie. He was like, "I like men now" after seeing Bart's little doodle. Nyahaha. This has to be the best Simpsons movie... SO FAR! Hehe. Can't wait for the sequel! D'OH!

I already have a SouthPark version of me and now here goes a Simpsonized me:



Simpsonize yourself here.

No comments:

Post a Comment